[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
New MMBforums • View topic - Still Images - how to do it ?

Still Images - how to do it ?

DVD-lab, DVD-lab Studio and DLP2

Still Images - how to do it ?

Postby lukasz.w80 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 am

Hi guys :)

I'am just starting to play with DLP and I got stuck.
In my project I want to put some still images of some products.
For example, you go to the menu "products" and the you choose "Books" and after that first still image coming up, with two buttons (created by me) NEXt and back so when I clik NEXt it goes to another still image with another book. etc.
And my question is: how to do it ?
So far I only see one way : create multiple slideshows whit just one still picture and link them in beetween?

Is there any other more simple method ?
It would be great to have option to link items inside one slideshow but I don't see this kind of option anywhere.

And maybe they are some other ways to do it but I con'e see them ?
I'd be greatful for pointing me a good direction with this :)
lukasz.w80

Re: Still Images - how to do it ?

Postby antonsvideo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 am

add menus and set your still as a menu background

shift and drag snaps the image to become a proper background
Anton Strauss
Antons Video Productions - Sydney
antonsvideo

Return to DVD-lab Authoring