[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
New MMBforums • View topic - Out Of Memory - workarounds

Out Of Memory - workarounds

DVD-lab, DVD-lab Studio and DLP2

Out Of Memory - workarounds

Postby AndrasSkot » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 am

Is there a list of workarounds for the out of memory problem?

For example I find if I run a "test compile" in DLP2 sometimes that works when an ordinary compile doesn't. Surprisingly, sometimes a full compile will run once it's run a test compile.

Obviously shutting down the DLP2 and all other programs and restarting sometimes helps too.

Failing that, I sometimes delete a full VTS, test compile, and then add it back in; sometimes a bit at a time and do a test compile after adding each worrisome component. I don't know why but again it sometimes works for me.

Also sometimes it will compile to the default location but not to a different folder even if there's plenty of free space. Again I have no explanation but it sometimes works for me.
AndrasSkot

Re: Out Of Memory - workarounds

Postby Ian Bell » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 pm

I am also having the same problem as well as another one which says DVDLIBX.DLL not loading. This is the first time this has happened in all the time I have been using DVDLAB PRO (bout 5 or 6 years). About 4 months ago I installed Kaspersky Security. The last time I used DVDLAB was about 8 months ago. Could Kaspersky be causing the problem? I also tried recompiling previous projects which compiled without problems, but now they are having the same problem.

I have rebooted the computer many times but the problem still exists. Usually it is the dll problem, and when I reload it comes up with the Out of memory message. Any help would be appreciated pleeaassseeeeee!

Thanks
Ian Bell

Postby Vapymid » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 am

Vapymid

Postby DeadEye » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 pm

I also ran into the "Out of Memory" error while trying to compile a very simple 8 VTS project. It doesn't matter if the movies are 3 kB or 300MB in size, it's simple the quantity of VTS's that creates the error.

This is an enormous flaw and needs to be addressed, since it flies in the face of the product advertisement (99 VTS limit).

What is my recourse?
DeadEye

Postby Vapymid » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 am

There was a discussion of workaround for your problem just a few days ago:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2287

Regards
Vapymid

Return to DVD-lab Authoring