[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
New MMBforums • View topic - creating a menu for multiple languages

creating a menu for multiple languages

DVD-lab, DVD-lab Studio and DLP2

creating a menu for multiple languages

Postby Plobby » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 am

Hi there. I haven't been around in a few years. But it the old forums I asked a question on how I could create a menu that would allow a user to select a language option on dvd with multiple audio tracks.

Somebody in that old forum gave me a pretty detailed tutorial on how that could be done, and it worked great.

Recently, I found need of it again and tried to find the forum only to find out all those old posts were long gone.

Now, I'm wondering if anybody could help me out with that again.

Basically, I ended up with a link on the main screen that would take a person to the menu screen and they could just select whether they wanted the english track or the spanish track.

TIA
Plobby

Re: creating a menu for multiple languages

Postby antonsvideo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 am

Anton Strauss
Antons Video Productions - Sydney
antonsvideo

Return to DVD-lab Authoring