[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
New MMBforums • View topic - a question about using VM Sub-Registers....

a question about using VM Sub-Registers....

DVD-lab, DVD-lab Studio and DLP2

a question about using VM Sub-Registers....

Postby rlowe » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 pm

I have a question about using VM Sub-Registers and I'd like to get a little clarification and an idea of best practice.

In programming with VM Sub-Registers the help file states:

In this code we receive the value from the C Sub-Register of GPRM0 in the temp registers GPRM12. Then we can use it later in our code. You can have it generate the code with other register or you can replace the GPRM12 with a new register later in the code.

The software remembers the Register subdivision and saves it to the project file.

I'm curious to find out, how I would use the sub-register in an "if then" statement?

1) Do I just simply use GPRM12, which contains the value of the sub-register? :?:
or
2) Does the value of the sub-register have to be passed to a "whole" register and the use the "whole" register in the "if then" statement? :?:

What is your experience with using VM Sub-Registers? How do you use them? :)
rlowe

Re: a question about using VM Sub-Registers....

Postby Vapymid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Vapymid

Return to DVD-lab Authoring