[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
New MMBforums • View topic - Menu Cells via LabTalk?

Menu Cells via LabTalk?

DVD-lab, DVD-lab Studio and DLP2

Menu Cells via LabTalk?

Postby videonut » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:24 pm

I'm working on a LabTalk script that manipulates objects on a couple of menus in a component. Each of these menus have two cells. There are 5 objects in cell 1, and 14 in cell 2. At the very beginning of the script, I need the ability to change the position (add 120 to the x position) of each of those objects so as to center the whole combination within the menu frame in the event that the component is dropped onto a 16:9 VTS - its native format is 4:3.

The only thing DLP2 does automatically is resize the menu frame, which leaves all my objects offset to the left. They're in the proper place relative to each other, but not to the background.

I can detect the VTS A/R simply enough, but I can't find any way to reference or address the individual menu cells in order to perform operations on the various objects. For example, running a test script with ObjectGetCount(menusInBlackBox[1]) will return either 5 or 14 depending on which cell happened to be the most recently activated in the DLP UI.

I know I could just make two components, but that leaves the problem of the whole rest of the script that still needs to perform linking operations to the objects in those two cells depending on user input.

So, how can menu cells be addressed in script? I found nothing in the docs, nor in this forum.

Thanks
My scripts use no politically-correct language,
and my components contain no Chinese parts.
videonut

Re: Menu Cells via LabTalk?

Postby Vapymid » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:52 am

Unfortunately, I don't think that LabTalk extends to menu cells.

Regards
Vapymid

Re: Menu Cells via LabTalk?

Postby videonut » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:49 pm

My scripts use no politically-correct language,
and my components contain no Chinese parts.
videonut

Return to DVD-lab Authoring