Linking Audio Title with Audio in both the Tracks

DVD-lab, DVD-lab Studio and DLP2

Linking Audio Title with Audio in both the Tracks

Postby nivedhya » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:16 am

Question 1 : In Audio Title will there be only 2 tracks or can we get 8 tracks for Audio as in movie? I don't mind even if 2 only also. Confused & that's why wanted to confirm.

Question 2 : Made first Audio Title 1 with 2 tracks & made both tracks playable with VM command sequentially. So far OK.Made 2nd Audio Title 2 in the same VTS with similar 2 tracks and in similar way and so on some more Audio Title with 2 tracks in each. All are DVD compatible same DTS audio.

But whenever I select any audio only the first 2 tracks in Audio Title 1 plays. I want sequential play ie: After playing 1st & 2nd track in Audio Title 1,1st & 2nd track in Audio Title 2 .... so on.

In simple I want to make Audio Title movies with 2 tracks in each Title and all playable.How to go about it? All explanations in forums are limited to one Audio Title with 2 tracks or one movie with 8 tracks & not linking several movies.

Someone's help is welcome
nivedhya

Re: Linking Audio Title with Audio in both the Tracks

Postby Vapymid » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:23 am

Ah, can you post your project DAL file somewhere? - I'll take a look. What you want to achieve should be possible.

I can't remember why Audio Titles limited to 2 audio streams but they are...

Regards
Vapymid

Postby nivedhya » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:28 am

No problem in uploading .dal file. But for you to open & try, you need the base files, that too in its location. Isn't it?. Otherwise these .dal or .nrg files very difficult to handle/open in the project, even if you change original location or modify those base files. We have trouble linking them or getting them into project for editing.

I have no issue in uploading. Will this forum allow for it as attachment so much capacity or you specify a place where I will load & give a link.Whichever option you choose ok for me.
nivedhya

Postby Vapymid » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:21 am

Don't need assets at this stage, just the .DAL file.

This forum can take zipped files as attachments but the size limit was very small, I seem to recall... You can use any file hosting you like. Filedropper or Dropbox or Google Drive, for instance...

Regards
Vapymid

Postby nivedhya » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:18 pm

http://www.filedropper.com/trialmultipleaudio

Above link has the .dal file.

It consists of 3 Audio Title(each title 2 DTS songs with still image as background linked through VTS Menu & activated using VM command)

Kindly go through & do the needful. Thank You
nivedhya

Postby nivedhya » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:49 am

Dear Vapymid

Did you try it out? I'm still awaiting your trial & reply
nivedhya

Return to DVD-lab Authoring