DVDLab Pro2 VTS Menu for Audio

DVD-lab, DVD-lab Studio and DLP2

DVDLab Pro2 VTS Menu for Audio

Postby nivedhya » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Using VTS Menu only.

1) Have one dummy Movie (can be Video or Audio Title, My case have Audio Title) for the sake of file to compile & work
2) Rest all songs (may be 5 or 6) loaded into each VTS menu in the Audio Track with still image.
3) Have Main menu which has above song names as buttons and each button is linked with each VTS Menu song.
4) Each Menu song end link I have connected to next song.
5) Hence if one song is selected it goes on playing next, next song till link end and back to Menu after last song, whichever way I linked. If not linked looping in one song which is natural of course.So far so good.
6)My problem is like above I have 3 or 4 albums each with 5 or 6 songs linked by seperate Main Menu.
7) I need 'PLAY LIST' type button to play each album seperately & 'PLAY ALL' type button to play all songs fully.
8) But 'PLAY LIST' or PLAY ALL'button exists only in VMG area and can only link VTS movies not VTS Menu.

How I can go ahead? May be vapymid only should lend a helping hand
nivedhya

Re: DVDLab Pro2 VTS Menu for Audio

Postby Vapymid » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:16 pm

I would recommend to use VTS_TT objects - i.e. Audio or Video titles for this because a) as you say there are playlist objects available there, b) the total size of all VTS menu objects (including audio and graphics) cannot be more than 1GB and c) if you want to use DTS audio - it's not allowed in VTSM domain.

However, if the above is not a problem for you you can use Counter List objects instead of playlists for each album.

You can also link the albums (from the last song on one album to the first song on the next album) with IF condition splitters based on a GPRM value and use it as a Play All device (in the main menu you will use "Set GPRM and link" button command to link to the first album in the list)

Regards

P.S. I downloaded your DAL file. Well - it needs some work and testing - as soon as I have some time. I'm sure it will work, though :D

Regards
Vapymid

Re: DVDLab Pro2 VTS Menu for Audio

Postby nivedhya » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 am

Vapymid wrote:I would recommend to use VTS_TT objects - i.e. Audio or Video titles for this because a) as you say there are playlist objects available there, b) the total size of all VTS menu objects (including audio and graphics) cannot be more than 1GB and c) if you want to use DTS audio - it's not allowed in VTSM domain.

However, if the above is not a problem for you you can use Counter List objects instead of playlists for each album.

You can also link the albums (from the last song on one album to the first song on the next album) with IF condition splitters based on a GPRM value and use it as a Play All device (in the main menu you will use "Set GPRM and link" button command to link to the first album in the list)

Regards

P.S. I downloaded your DAL file. Well - it needs some work and testing - as soon as I have some time. I'm sure it will work, though :D

Regards

Vapymid

1) Audio Title limited to 99 movies or songs with still image which is not sufficient for me since I have more numbers of similar files which I can fill within 1 normal DVD.
2) VTS movies route you must have video movie compulsorily and it eats away my DVD space unnecessarily & if I do that way also somewhere I end up similar as above with less utilization.
3) 1 GB limitation what you have quoted is for each VTS that DVD itself will organize because my case existing .dal I have made compiled & tested (trial of course) has crossed 2 GB and still working fine of course with play issues as described above. (Plays on its own sequence on which as user I have no control)
4) DTS of 48KHz,768Kbps more than 200 songs are working & playing fine in VTS domain. So its is not an issue for me.
So my only issue is album wise play all & back to menu, next menu, previous menu etc., as we do in movies now I need with menus.

This counter list & IF condition splitters with SET GPRM if you could be more explicit I will be thankful because counter list will straight away go to 2 nd song I think
nivedhya

Return to DVD-lab Authoring