MultiMon Pro 3.5 foreground click de-maximizes windows

All other Mediachance Apps

Re: MultiMon Pro 3.5 foreground click de-maximizes windows

Postby EngineerBoy » Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 am

Clap2012 wrote:Hi there

I found a workaround for the issue
if you click on the GUI maximize button, the next time you open that software, its window will not be maximized
BUT
if you enlarge the window dragging GUI borders, the next time you open that software, its window will be enlarged as before closing it

I hope it is useful waiting for the final solution
J

Clap2012,

FYI, I was already doing that, but it was an inconvenient and awkward workaround for an issue that did not occur in the free version and should not be occurring in the paid version. Note that at this point I have discontinued use of this software due to their inability to address or fix this issue.

Thanks,

Scott
EngineerBoy

Postby hadji » Tue May 29, 2012 11:02 am

EngineerBoy wrote:Note that at this point I have discontinued use of this software due to their inability to address or fix this issue.

Thanks,

Scott

Do you happen to know of any alternatives?
hadji

Postby EngineerBoy » Tue May 29, 2012 11:11 am

hadji wrote:
EngineerBoy wrote:Note that at this point I have discontinued use of this software due to their inability to address or fix this issue.

Thanks,

Scott

Do you happen to know of any alternatives?

Unfortunately, no. I'm using the native abilities of my video card driver (Intel), which aren't very good. I hope that they will be able to fix MultiMon, since it seemed to be the best solution out there, until this de-maximize issue arose. If you find an alternative I'd sure like to hear about it as well!
EngineerBoy

Postby rufusz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:21 am

Hi,

Any update to this issue that so many of us are facing???? :cry:
rufusz

Postby hadji » Wed May 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Never did hear anything more back regarding a fix. Considering no updates have been made to the product since, one can only assume that the software is essentially dead.

Disappointing.

Anyone know if there is an option to get a registered copy of v3.0 Pro if you're a v3.5 Pro owner? I'm back in a position where this software has a lot of value, and would rather not have the nag (since v3.5 isn't a good option).
hadji

Previous

Return to Other Mediachance Apps