More than 4 cams in Multicam. Editstudio 6.

All other Mediachance Apps

More than 4 cams in Multicam. Editstudio 6.

Postby backporch » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:01 am

Hi,
Thought this may be of interest to multi camers,dont know if its commom knowledge,but here goes;
After syncing all the clips(i use an Olympus flash,T32 on test button),the 5th cam can be brought into the multicam line by using the picture in picture icon and stretching the p/p to fill the screen over one of the previously selected four cams.Choose any cam to use the p/p on.
I hope in the future to try 7 cams. 2 operated and 5 static using the above method.
In my hobby I multicam local bands as a 1/2 man shoot and on this example, have looking at the band from the front; rh cam xm2 operated, centre xm2 operated, left hand mv650i static, left of band clamped to speaker stand mvx10i, left rear of band mvx30i static.
First clip 4 cams. Second clip 5 cams.
http://youtu.be/gZACNklnnsY
http://youtu.be/to0XYTqS60Q
Hope you like the music,
Regards Geoff
Last edited by backporch on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
backporch

Re: More than 4 cams in Multicam. Editstudio 6.

Postby Vapymid » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:36 am

Have you tried using another Multicam effect item with one camera pointed to the layer with the first Multicam? - it will also give you 7 angles (the 4-screen display for the lower Multicam will be shown within one of the quarters of the upper Multicam).

Regards
Vapymid

Re: More than 4 cams in Multicam. Editstudio 6.

Postby backporch » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:54 am

Vapymid wrote:Have you tried using another Multicam effect item with one camera pointed to the layer with the first Multicam? - it will also give you 7 angles (the 4-screen display for the lower Multicam will be shown within one of the quarters of the upper Multicam).

Regards

Hi,
Thanks for the post.
I was not aware of this proceedure and in my next multicam event I hope to use 7 cams so this will be very usefull .
Regards
Geoff
backporch

Return to Other Mediachance Apps