DynaLight Freezing fix?

All other Mediachance Apps

DynaLight Freezing fix?

Postby Lzed » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:36 am

Hi, I have had a problem with DynaLight HD ever since iOS 7 update was done, the app freezes when you save. I had reported this issue to support when it started and got a response a couple of times, one saying that they confirmed that it was happening, since then despite sending mail to support I have heard nothing. The app is still not fixed. The iPhone version (one of the few apps of yours that I don't have) was updated to fix the same freezing issue at the end of September. So what is the status of a fix for DynaLight HD?
Lzed

Re: DynaLight Freezing fix?

Postby BabbaRay » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:25 am

Hi. I've the same problem. And i also wrote an email, comment on iTunes, but there's no reaction. That's make me sad, very sad. :evil:
BabbaRay

Re: DynaLight Freezing fix?

Postby Lzed » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:13 pm

I don't know what the issue is.
I had posted here and got zero response from MediaChance so obviously they don't follow their own forum.
I originally reported the issue way back in sept just after iOS 7 came out. I had a not back from them that they confirmed there was an issue and would be fixed.
In late sept the iPhone version DynamicLight which had the same freezing issue was updated to fix it.
In nov I sent email and they responded saying an update had been submitted a couple weeks earlier so they would check and see if it had been rejected for some reason.
Since then I have had no contact with anyone from MediaChance despite emails, and filling out their website contact support form.
Before Christmas I got an email newsletter about a sale for desktop apps and I had considered buying some but decided if they couldn't fix an issue with a mobile app that there was little chance of support for desktop apps so didn't buy anything.
At this point I am recommending to everyone I know to avoid their products, sad to say.
Lzed

Return to Other Mediachance Apps