Odd behaviour with ES6 and route tracer effect.

All other Mediachance Apps

Odd behaviour with ES6 and route tracer effect.

Postby Ian Bell » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 am

Hi there,

Over the last week or so I have been creating route trace maps for holiday videos, with no problems, but suddenly the defaults on the route tracer effect are not working properly. The animated route styles window is showing defaults of "red" for line colour, I don't have an issue with that, nor with the line defaults style. But line thickness of "15" is showing as a thin line instead of a thick line - I eventually adjust this thickness to "2". Also the icon at current node setting I am using is a circle at size of "2". Initially the setting is "6" and colour "grey", but a size "6" icon is not showing as a large icon. I am saving as AVI file, which works as expected when played back. I have closed ES6 and restarted the PC ("warm" reboot). The PC runs 24/7. Restarting has not helped. would I be better doing a "cold" reboot?

I have attached a screen shot. The line on the map section (left hand side) should be showing as a THICK line. The settings for this line on the right hand side are what it should be initially. I am using "Route Tracer High count". The map in the background is .bmp file as the nodes on that particular map exceeded the maximum allowed, so I saved the frame as .bmp to continue the route trace.

I hope this is enough information.
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (84.49 KiB) Viewed 4577 times
Ian Bell

Re: Odd behaviour with ES6 and route tracer effect.

Postby Ian Bell » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:57 am

Weird!!! The problem seems to have fixed itself! :evil:
Ian Bell

Return to Other Mediachance Apps