Multi Mon Pro Taskbar

All other Mediachance Apps

Multi Mon Pro Taskbar

Postby WDHensley » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

The arrows used to move windows between monitors appear over the minimize button in the upper right corner of a window. In addition, most of the time it is not visible.

Is there an update that will fix this bug?

Thanks,
WDHensley

Re: Multi Mon Pro Taskbar

Postby Polite » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 am

Hi,

I my corporation is looking at the prospect of a site license and I was wondering if I could request a couple of small features.

Firstly, I would really like to be able to set the hotkey for moving a window from one screen to the next.
Secondly, I would like to be able to set the above hotkey to cycle through the current windows, rather than the one for left, one for right scenario currently in place.
Thirdly, I would like an option to turn off the additional task bar(s), keeping all window tasks on the primary monitor.

It would be great to see these features in a new build, but I realise that these things aren't always as easy as they seem.

Regards,
Brett.
Polite

Postby TheAnt » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 am

I recently migrated (as is the whole comopany) to Win7 from XP.

My arrows are always visible but mousing over and clicking only yield the "Minimize" results.

I'd love to say something on the social boards internally about this tool but can not recommend it under Win7. For me, the only thing that works is the clipboard and second taskbar as I drag windows from one side to the other.

BTW, I am on a Lenovo T510 Laptop on left (opposite at home) and extended desktop in front of me.

Best Regards,

Mike

WDHensley wrote:The arrows used to move windows between monitors appear over the minimize button in the upper right corner of a window. In addition, most of the time it is not visible.

Is there an update that will fix this bug?

Thanks,
TheAnt

Postby TheAnt » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:46 am

Just thought I would dropa line and say thanks for all the help.
TheAnt

Postby TheAnt » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 am

... and note that 3.5 is wunnerfull!

TheAnt
TheAnt

Return to Other Mediachance Apps