Hello

Tell us something about yourself

Hello

Postby dr_rick » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm Dr Rick, from Cambridge UK. I use DAP 4 with about a million user-made AOPs and a similar number of my own carefully organised impressions. I hope to get a licence for it so I can carry on using it as at the moment it is a trial version. I also have a trial of DAP 5 and Photor Reactor which I will pay for and activate once I have sorted out my DAP 4 and made sure I can use it legally. I want to be able to use DAP 5 and reactor together as I enjoy some of the effects you can create with reactor and would like to make some mainly reactror DAP AOPs.
I've made my first experimental AOP which is dreadful, but learned a lot from the experience, so now I am part-way through making a George Wesley Bellows AOP. I have made the first 3000 x 3000 colour jpeg (using his autumn landscapes as a starting point) which I hope is attached below and I'm working my way through a brush set, though as those of you who have done it know, this takes ages. I will then test it. If it works as I hope, then I will add palettes for summer and winter landscapes as well as for coast/sea pictures. I doubt that it will be possible to incorporate the boxing, New York and war images into this particular AOP as the brushwork is rather different in these.
Attachments
autumncolours3kx3kj.jpeg
incorrectly saved yesterday but think I have recovered it
autumncolours3kx3kj.jpeg (709.59 KiB) Viewed 133 times
dr_rick

Return to Introduce Yourself