Hello from Germany

Tell us something about yourself

Hello from Germany

Postby Chennings » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:50 am

Hi!
My name is Christian, I am from Freiburg, Germany. I am a hobby-photographer and graphic artist.
I am using Photoshop and since nearly two years DAP. DAP is an outstanding programm, unique and very useful.
After having fun with presets for a while I began creating my own color palettes and brushsets...that's the real magic.
The possibilities are endless. You can do so much more with DAP than "van-goghing" boring holiday pics.
DAP can also be used for creating really modern, even abstract artwork.
I wrote several times to the Mediachance support, I want to let them know how great their product is and I want to show them aspects of DAP they maybe never recognized...but nobody answered me.
I've placed DAP in the Badische Zeitung in Freiburg, a big newspaper in the southwest of germany. Their graphic artists now use DAP. I've told that to Mediachance because this could be an advert for german customers to buy DAP...but nobody answered me.
I had questions about the template editor in DAP...but nobody answered me.
In the meantime I've wrote a detailed manual about using the template editor and created more than 80 abstract and popart templates.
The last post in the mediachance facebook account is from 2014, the last post in DAP Cafe is from 2012! :-)

So my personal summary is:
DAP is an excellent product with the potential to make much more earnings than it does but the people from Mediachance are so poor in customer support and even advertising...unbelieveable.
To the Mediachancelers: Be sure, I will never try to communicate with you again.

Kind regards

Christian Hennings
Chennings

Re: Hello from Germany

Postby Delboy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi Christian

Welcome to the forums ;)

You do know that Oscar ( Mediachance ) is the only person at Mediachance owner and programmer.
So he is a busy person as you can imagine.
If you had posted here in the forums i expect you would of got an answer to your questions.

Cheers
DMFX Player v3.0.9.7 Released 02/03/2016
Delboy

Postby Chennings » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:49 am

Really, only one person? Also for advertising, sales etc.? Unbelievable. That's the disadvantage of the web. I thought Mediachance is a company with at least 5-10 employees...
Chennings

Postby Delboy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:03 am

Yes since 2007 - 2008 he has been on his own
So it's amazing how one person can create such brilliant quality software
let alone do all the other things you mention,

Cheers
DMFX Player v3.0.9.7 Released 02/03/2016
Delboy

Hello from Germany

Postby Aaronmow » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:01 am

Welcome kawboy. You sure bring a lot of energy into the place you enter, dont you?
Aaronmow

Return to Introduce Yourself