Hi from Costa Rica!

Tell us something about yourself

Hi from Costa Rica!

Postby TicoBoy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 am

Hello everyone! -- My name is Jerry. I am an amateur Nature and Floral photographer living as a retiree in Costa Rica for over 7 years now. During the last few weeks, I have purchased DAP and am now beginning to explore the intricacies of REACTOR. I found the first few tutorials fascinating and have to get up to speed ASAP with its concepts. In addition to DAP, I currently use various Photoshop Actions and several other "painting" programs, plus my own visual effects generated through Photoshop CC 2018. If you would like to see some of my recent DAP renderings, simply go to my Facebook page listed under Jerry Ahearn. The site is dedicated exclusively to the natural beauty and wonders of Costa Rica. It currently has over 6,000 photos on a wide variety of topics -- landscapes, sunsets, seascapes, cloud formations, waterfalls, birds, butterflies, local art exhibitions, street graffiti, etc -- and I would say about half of the images also involve orchids, exotic and decorative plants. The site is strictly non-commercial and totally public. You can view -- and share -- any photo(s) that you like with your friends, family, co-workers and/or relatives! -- Enjoy! -- ¡Pura Vida! -- Jerry.
TicoBoy

Return to Introduce Yourself