Just a little goodbye..

Something else on your mind?
Forum rules
No commercial posts

Just a little goodbye..

Postby Fluffbutt » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm

I wanted to say goodbye to the only few people I had some sort of connection with - the artistic side of humanity.

For those of you who don't know - referring to my talk with Rachel:

My wife has bipolar dementia/psychosis. It's the result of a fall about 7 years ago for which she was diagnosed with "zero short term memory".

For the past year, I have, each and EVERY sodding day, been told that I;m an arrsehaole, a bastarrd, a cuunt, she hates n=my guts, she hate this kittke house I;ve tried tio make a hime,,'

(yes, i;ve had abotu a litre of brandy)

I can;t do this any more - for the past year all I want to do is die.

But at last ui;lve fonally found an old shotgun, i stole it form a farmwers house, doble barrel with two shelkls..

So - I'mm off out to the back yard to blow by brains out overt the fence.

When you read thius, likely i will be dead.. thabnks for all the nice words about my pitcures and AOP styles.

Thanks for being nice people who I could relate to... sorry you weren;t enoguh..

bye... I don;t belieb=ve in an afetr l8ife but if there uis oine, I;ll try ti let you kniow.

If there's one tghing I have learnt of life - don;t follow your dreams, they turn to shiit.

Life id misery..
Fluffbutt

Re: Just a little goodbye..

Postby Lugi » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Fluff - I don't even know how to respond this, but if you're reading this I hope you came to your senses and you are well !!!

You have helped me so much here at the forum, and right now I'm going to go pray for you to go seek the help that you need !!!

You are loved Fluff

Lugi
Lugi

Postby lylejk » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Jeeze; had no idea. Hopefully you haven't done anything yet Fluff. Please talk it out with friends/family.
lylejk

Postby LadyArtist » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:05 am

Oh no, Fluff ! I hope you are still around.. Prayers for you ..
LadyArtist

Postby dr_rick » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Oh Fluffy. I only know you through your splendid AOPs. I hope you and a your poor wife made it through. (((hugs))). I have Motor Neuron Disease and fronto temporal dementia and give my family a terrible time, so If you are still around, know that there are people who really do understand.
dr_rick

Return to Misc Discussion