Convert HD Video to SD streams

Something else on your mind?
Forum rules
No commercial posts

Convert HD Video to SD streams

Postby gabier » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Hello everybody,
It's been a while since I posted here. Everything ran smoothly. I have a semi-automated process for DVB videos : demux with ProjectX, then authoring with DVDLabPro2. Las! In my country some cable stations started broadcasting only in HD, and now I would like to be able to use these huge ts streams. I tought this is a fairly common problem, but a search in the forum here did not find any good answer. Maybe I did not search correctly.
The most simple solution for me would be an application that converts a DVB H264 ts container in a DVB Mpeg2-SD ts container. I doubt such a miraculous software exists. Alternatively, does a software exists that demuxes the H264 ts containers (and has also cutting facilities) in SD streams which would be usable in DVDLab ?
Or any other solution ?
:) Gabier
gabier

Re: Convert HD Video to SD streams

Postby Maathai Wangari » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:17 am

gabier wrote:does a software exists that demuxes the H264 ts containers (and has also cutting facilities) in SD streams which would be usable in DVDLab ?

I noticed your issue and I need some time to reply you with authentic suggestions. I am also interested to find a possible alternative strategy to solve this issue.
Maathai Wangari

Return to Misc Discussion