Dual Playlist Listbox

Multimedia Builder

Dual Playlist Listbox

Postby Sk8cynic » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:12 am

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to construct a dual listbox where I can load a folder full of m3u playlists or just one m3u playlist into a listbox (on the left side), then either double-click, select or use another button in the middle of the two listboxes to have the contents (songs) of the selected playlist appear in the right-hand listbox and then play each song with the player. I have attached a marked up example. Any help would be much appreciated and you have a better idea or way to do this, by all means feel free to educate me!

Thanks!
Attachments
DualListboxPlaylist.jpg
Marked up dual listbox example
DualListboxPlaylist.jpg (72.82 KiB) Viewed 189 times
Sk8cynic

Re: Dual Playlist Listbox

Postby dgilmour » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:47 pm

What's difficult to search for files in the folder, load search results to the first list box and then load content of selected playlist to the second list box?
dgilmour

Postby Sk8cynic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi,

I need the necessary code to make the program work. I'm a novice at this, not a seasoned programmer.....
Thanks!
Sk8cynic

Postby dgilmour » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:03 pm

This is simple enough to learn it from samples and help file, why wouldn't you try this way?
The first step is search for m3u files, then load search results in the first list box. Read about SearchForFiles and ListBoxAddItem commands.
dgilmour

Return to MMB