Mediachance Support Update + Info

News from Admin

Mediachance Support Update + Info

Postby MCMagnum » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:52 pm

Hello Mediachance users!

I'm Margaret, I've been working with Mediachance for a number of years now and would like to address some issues many of you have experienced when it comes to getting into contact with Mediachance and getting support.
I'd like to begin this by saying that the primary function of this forum is in fact to receive help from fellow users. We are a limited team and often don't have the time to answer questions about software features or how to perform certain functions within our software. If you have questions regarding registration codes or issues with purchasing, it's best to contact Mediachance directly through the support section on our website : https://mediachance.com/contact.htm
However, I would still like to formally apologize for our lack of activity online and when it comes to responding to questions through email. Again, we are a small team, and going through emails and answering them takes a lot of time, so if you don't receive a response to your emails, it will most likely receive an answer after a while or has been pushed back by other messages.
I'll be monitoring these forums and will try to forward any urgent issues I see to Mediachance.

Thank you for your continued support of Mediachance, hopefully we'll be able to improve communication between us in the foreseeable future!

- Margaret C.
MCMagnum

Re: Mediachance Support Update + Info

Postby dgilmour » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:14 am

Good news and check this:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7224
dgilmour

Return to Announcements