Photo Blend

Discussion about PhotoBlend

Re: Photo Blend

Postby Oscar » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:14 pm

The undo is now only one step - I didn't want to complicate my own things while still adding new features. When things get bit more shaken down I will expand it to multiple undos.
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby megabizzy » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi! Oscar!

Thank you for letting me know about a future update with the undo feature being increased.
In the meantime, I have also realized that I can just use the 'clear' option if necessary.
I am also finding that Photo Blend does much more than appears on the surface.

This is such wonderful program and the more I practice with it, the more I am AMAZED with it!
Thank you, Oscar, for creating Photo Blend...it is now my FAVORITE (BEST) graphics program!

Lyn
megabizzy

Postby Oscar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Thanks, I spent a lot of time thinking about its working.
Also tell others on other web boards and forums. The photoblend is at this moment mostly under-appreciated and largely unknown.
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby lylejk » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:24 pm

I did share it at RetouchPro's Software forum but got no hits Oscar. I wish I was a montage type of retoucher, but my main leanings are paintings, seamless textures, and mosaics otherwise I would try to do more montages with this cool tool to share. I will definitely steer folk to Photo Blend when it's concerning this topic when it comes up of course. :)
lylejk

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 pm

I'm surprised that there are not more images posted here. I will be back once I finish all my laundry and create something worthy of this software.
Rachel

Postby Oscar » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 am

Ok, here is one, it is a quick PhotoBlend recreation from the Meowza Katz book "More Than One Way to Skin a Cat"

The book is oriented to Phoenix tools users. (online image editing software) but regardless it is full of great ideas for montages and less common photo manipulation.
Meowza is definitely one of those incredibly creative artists. His personal art site is also worth a look http://www.meowza.org/art.html

skinacat.jpg
skinacat.jpg (218.82 KiB) Viewed 10015 times
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby Yuma » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 am

I agree. This program deserves a lot more of promotion and references. I do it in some of the forums in my region.

I'm sure, the use of an affiliate/referal program like http://regnow.com shall stimulate the sales and motivate the users to spread the word around but it looks like not the way which Oscar is willing to proceed :( . Is it correct, Oscar?

Anyways, this is my recent work with this program whcih I called The Marble Space. Yuma
Attachments
space_granit (900 x 639).jpg
space_granit (900 x 639).jpg (220.16 KiB) Viewed 10005 times
Yuma

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:27 am

Oscar, thanks for the link and the tips. I'll check them out and I know photo blend will someday go viral, it is just too fun and too good a program to be ignored. As soon as more people post their work I think it will stir the interest and creative ideas of others about what is possible with Photo Blend.

Yuma, love marble space. It really is a complete image, doesn't have that composite look.
Rachel

Postby Oscar » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:08 am

I am actually setting up regnow for the photo blend. But seems after the Thursday digital river meltdown, not everything works on regnow yet.
I'll let you know when it is operational.
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby Yuma » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Oscar wrote:I am actually setting up regnow for the photo blend. But seems after the Thursday digital river meltdown, not everything works on regnow yet.
I'll let you know when it is operational.

That's great news Oscar. We look forward. Hopefully digital river will get frozen again :-)
Just made another collage with Photo Blend. Called it "Set Me Free". Dedicated to all animals set in the zoo.
Yuma
Attachments
Lion (900 x 684).jpg
Lion (900 x 684).jpg (179.29 KiB) Viewed 9969 times
Yuma

PreviousNext

Return to PhotoBlend