[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
New MMBforums • View topic - Ask for help here

Ask for help here

Upcoming mother of all image editors

Re: Ask for help here

Postby Oscar » Sun May 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Yes, it works like that.
The benefit of adding mask to group is that you can stick many effects inside and apply the mask on them all, instead of trying to apply mask to every single object.

maskobj.jpg
maskobj.jpg (40.82 KiB) Viewed 4485 times
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby JEL » Sun May 12, 2013 5:42 pm

DAP (AOPs):
PhotoReactor (flows, effects and scripts):
JEL

Postby smmsamm » Sun May 12, 2013 6:11 pm

How can I use SET DPI, I think it has some problems.

How can I export cmyk?
I used RGB2CMYK but when I exported image, It was RGB and blank.
smmsamm

Postby mhwarner » Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 pm

mhwarner

Postby Oscar » Mon May 13, 2013 9:51 am

It should show DPI edit box in the properties. Doesn't?
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby smmsamm » Mon May 13, 2013 2:36 pm

yes it shows, but how can I change the DPI of output?
Set Dpi does not change the output DPI.
smmsamm

Postby Oscar » Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 am

Oh, yeah, the DPI flag was fine, but the units were all messed up. Will be in B4
dpi.jpg
dpi.jpg (13.08 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby smmsamm » Tue May 14, 2013 5:50 am

Is there anyway to add extra colored boarder to an image?
I want add 40 pixel in horizon and add 70 pixel in vertical to my image 1200x1200 and I want 1240x1270 in output.

I asked this from oscar, but maybe PR has this;
Is there anyway for changing the shapes of mosaic node, I have some irregular shapes and want to make a mosaic from them.
smmsamm

Postby mhwarner » Wed May 15, 2013 3:34 am

Attachments
IMG_8788_Final1.jpg
IMG_8788_Final1.jpg (179.76 KiB) Viewed 4359 times
mhwarner

Postby minstrel » Wed May 15, 2013 4:14 am

Regarding borders and frames...I'm sure easier 'approaches' will be made available as Oscar includes them.

I played with trying to do it easily with a mask...yet, there is not, as yet, any drawing tools in mask edit mode to draw square shapes and such. Might be nice to have that capability. Even tried it with 'simple shapes' ... no success.

Attached another way to get what you're after, just needs an additional image [bw/grayscale] and screen overlay...this will be even easier to do when we can simply drag and drop images into the secondary image boxes.

Minstrel
Attachments
another approach for now.png
another approach for now.png (156.23 KiB) Viewed 4358 times
minstrel

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Reactor