Share Your Flows Here:

Upcoming mother of all image editors

Re: Share Your Flows Here:

Postby JEL » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:39 pm

The flow without the HSV addition is entirely Bil's work :) (It's one of the, if not THE, most generally useful flows I've seen so far. I just love it! :) )
DAP (AOPs): http://jelstudio.dk/DAP/
PhotoReactor (flows, effects and scripts): http://jelstudio.dk/PhotoReactor/
JEL

Postby Fluffbutt » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:55 pm

JEL wrote:The flow without the HSV addition is entirely Bil's work :) (It's one of the, if not THE, most generally useful flows I've seen so far. I just love it! :) )

In that case, thanks Bill - it's Grrrreeeaaat!! (in a Tony-the-Tiger voice)

I changed shere the mask comes from, using part of the image to mask back to itself creates the sharper details while still allowing for background water blending.
Fluffbutt

Postby bil abington, pa » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:54 pm

I'm not sure which mask you're talking about, the 1st mask in that flow that you can edit in the mask editor is for eyes on people and birds etc. I usually use like 50% opacity. Every now and then I do a soft blur and use it for softening lines in peoples faces.

Fluffbutt wrote:
JEL wrote:The flow without the HSV addition is entirely Bil's work :) (It's one of the, if not THE, most generally useful flows I've seen so far. I just love it! :) )

In that case, thanks Bill - it's Grrrreeeaaat!! (in a Tony-the-Tiger voice)

I changed shere the mask comes from, using part of the image to mask back to itself creates the sharper details while still allowing for background water blending.
Have Fun Bill
Bill Somogyi
bil abington, pa

Postby Fluffbutt » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Yes, the first mask - I set it so the image masks itself on one flow and then added the sobel filter to mask edges - now it keeps a semi-blur-transparent edge detail.

Nice flow, mate, well done!
Fluffbutt

Postby Lugi » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 pm

frenchcoquettes-590_Final.jpg
frenchcoquettes-590_Final.jpg (250.77 KiB) Viewed 3078 times
Lugi

Postby Lugi » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:29 pm

venice-burano-bridge_Final.jpg
venice-burano-bridge_Final.jpg (249.04 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
Lugi

Postby mhwarner » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Lugi,

I like the Burano painting but there was no flow included in it. Not sure if you intended to do so.
mhwarner

Postby Lugi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:36 am

mhwarner wrote:Lugi,

I like the Burano painting but there was no flow included in it. Not sure if you intended to do so.

No, I didn't Mary...I tried to reduce the size, and I must have lost the flow... Here's a snapshot !

venice-burano-bridg_Final.jpg
venice-burano-bridg_Final.jpg (129.45 KiB) Viewed 2975 times
Lugi

Postby bil abington, pa » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Lugi wrote:
mhwarner wrote:Lugi,

No, I didn't Mary...I tried to reduce the size, and I must have lost the flow... Here's a snapshot !

venice-burano-bridg_Final.jpg

Lugi, Mary, Fluffbutt and any others that are playing with the new Dap I wanted to let you know I did some tests using Andy's plugins in a couple test flows and filters don't work in Dap. I even tried the Scale If module and set it all the way down to 800 and then resized at the end of the flow and all I got from Kuwahara was an ever so slight wave that could be mistaken for lens distortion.
Have Fun Bill
Bill Somogyi
bil abington, pa

Postby andydansby » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Lugi, Mary, Fluffbutt and any others that are playing with the new Dap I wanted to let you know I did some tests using Andy's plugins in a couple test flows and filters don't work in Dap. I even tried the Scale If module and set it all the way down to 800 and then resized at the end of the flow and all I got from Kuwahara was an ever so slight wave that could be mistaken for lens distortion.

Have the filters been working in your copies of PR? I haven't heard from Oscar since we last talked about my plugins. There may be something new in the SDK that needs to be enabled for the plugins to work. As soon as I find out what is required to make them work with DAP, I will be sure to list it in my SDK guide @ https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A3FA0A9EDEE237D7!128&app=WordPdf&authkey=!AOREMna-IzUdJDI

In the meanwhile I have been looking more and more into the painterly type plugins, the math behind them is interesting and I don't quite understand the particulars just yet. The code behind my Paint Effect and Kuwahara is in my intermediate image processing guide @ https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A3FA0A9EDEE237D7!1101&ithint=file%2c.pdf&app=WordPdf&wdo=2&authkey=!AH00l2fgMgt7t8w

Thanks
Andy Dansby
andydansby

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Reactor