Photo Reactor - total newbie - what next?

Upcoming mother of all image editors

Photo Reactor - total newbie - what next?

Postby soahs » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:10 am

I just discovered Photoreactor in the hopes I could get more lifelike smoother digipaintings. This program is just so different from anything I ever used before. I just clicked on everything, and discovered I could doubleclick on shock smoothing for example, and get a sort of smooth painterly effect. Best of all, without the blurring that other programs do. But I find this is not the proper work flow! Tried following a Youtube, I am totally lost.

So, where do I go from here. After opening the program and loading an image, then what? The youtube showed a bunch of things being dragged all over, but I didn't understand any of it. This is just so different!

What I would like to do is to download some of those scripts is it? Already made painterly effects that someone has made to apply to my photos. And this way I think I have a better chance of learning the program. And I do want to stick with it, I think Photoreactor can do a lot. So far I haven't been able to find a mask so I can paint back in eyes (if the eyes are sharp then people will consider your painting sharp too).
soahs

Return to Photo Reactor