Saying Hello

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Re: Saying Hello

Postby D&D » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks Gene_mtl - It's great to see the new Forum and so many friends. My world?
It continues to spin in an agreeable fashion :)
Most of all - wasn't it great to hear fron Ana?
I know she has been on all our minds - very, very often. I tried sending her good vibrations :)
Now I hope that Andy will return; although I know he spends much of his spare time, with his good family and especially his wife and adoring children. So would I, if I had my own :)
D&D

Postby mhwarner » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:33 pm

D&D wrote:Hola Ana :D :!: :D
Hola Everyone!
I'm late to the party but the 'members paintings' are truly an art buffet. I was grazing at The DAP Cafe; Rocambole, the paintings featured with Landscape 2 are just wonderful.
Good to see so many familiar faces. :D
Dabbling Dappler

DD:

Welcome back! We have missed you. I'm glad you have found us again.
mhwarner

Postby Roscoe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Just found the forum again. I thought it had vanished forever. :D :D
Had to register again as it's been so long I'd forgotten my user name and password !
Roscoe

Postby Sanzana » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:25 am

Happy new year everybody.......big welcome to others who come back as well. Im not back as much as Id like......but Im back :)
Sanzana

Postby Rachel » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 am

Dabbling Dappler! So good to see your post! I remember how kind and encouraging you were when I first began to post. This is so fun- watching everyone slowly trickle back in, while new posters join the fray. It is going to be a good year for DAP, especially with Landscape and Landscape 2 to play with. I would love to encourage everyone keep throwing those tips and tweeks out there. The new ideas really keep me "creating."
And to prove I can lean new things, I am now going to add one of those yellow heads to my post. Huuumm.. :lol:
:D
Rachel

Postby Gene_mtl » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Roscoe: Welcome back.

Rachel: If you don't already have it, make sure you grab Roc's Colorful AOP. (Believe it's over at DAP Cafe) Very similar to his Landscape 2, but for whatever reason, one will work better on a given image than the other.
Gene_mtl

Postby Rachel » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Gene, thanks for the tip. On my way to the DAP cafe, so much cheaper than the trip to Barnes and Noble! :P
Rachel

Previous

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter