Page 152 of 160

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:40 pm
by LadyArtist
Thanks Lugi !


LugiB wrote:
photo-1504197885-609741792ce7_DAP_Tratti_Di_Pennello.jpg



Tratti Di Pennello_v6

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kh23oyapc ... llo_v6.dpk

The only thing I did, was I added "Emboss", and brought the lever down to left hand corner !!

Enjoy !!

.

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:57 pm
by LugiB
LadyArtist wrote:Thanks Lugi !

You are very welcome LadyArtist !!


LugiB wrote:
photo-1504197885-609741792ce7_DAP_Tratti_Di_Pennello.jpg



Tratti Di Pennello_v6

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kh23oyapc ... llo_v6.dpk

The only thing I did, was I added "Emboss", and brought the lever down to left hand corner !!

Enjoy !!

.

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:21 pm
by Ozzy
happyamateur wrote:Not sure if this is good, or I have strange tastes


Image

No you do not have strange tastes, it is very good art, very good indeed.

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:24 pm
by Ozzy
LugiB wrote:
venice-2112683_1920_DAP_Popolare_Arte-Variration 3.jpg


Image

Popolare Arte_V6

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnszc1hii ... rte_V6.dpk

Lugi


I went into town today as it was raining for a change. I do like painting umbrellas and this one of yours is great, thanks for all the hard work Lugi with the AOP's, cheers.

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:39 pm
by Ozzy
Here is a painting of my umbrellas from one of the photos from this morning whilst shopping for my brunch.
I used one of Lugi's great AOP's called LugiWaterColor then I used the original photo with AKVIS Sketch and merged the 2 results in Photoshop. I adjusted the opacity of the AKVIS Sketch to about 80% then I used a mask on the layer to lighten some of the crosshatching. Let me know what you think. I like constructive criticism and like the truth, it's the only way to learn. Cheers and thanks again for all of the AOP's.

Image

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:58 pm
by LugiB
lost-places-1647642_1920_DAP_Caramella_v6.jpg
lost-places-1647642_1920_DAP_Caramella_v6.jpg (742.83 KiB) Viewed 3955 times



Caramella_v6

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zw9k9l9a ... 6.dpk/file

Don't forget to use your " Retouch soft reveal brush at different settings"


Lugi

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:07 pm
by LadyArtist
thanks Lugi !!


LugiB wrote:
lost-places-1647642_1920_DAP_Caramella_v6.jpg



Caramella_v6

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zw9k9l9a ... 6.dpk/file

Don't forget to use your " Retouch soft reveal brush at different settings"


Lugi

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:05 pm
by Peter-GZ
LugiB wrote:
Caramella_v6
Lugi

thanks Lugi, :D

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:00 am
by LugiB
LadyArtist wrote:thanks Lugi !!


LugiB wrote:
lost-places-1647642_1920_DAP_Caramella_v6.jpg



Caramella_v6

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zw9k9l9a ... 6.dpk/file

Don't forget to use your " Retouch soft reveal brush at different settings"


Lugi



You are very welcome LadyArtist, and Peter-GZ !!

Re: Post your AOPs here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:31 pm
by LadyArtist
Ozzy wrote:Here is a painting of my umbrellas from one of the photos from this morning whilst shopping for my brunch.
I used one of Lugi's great AOP's called LugiWaterColor then I used the original photo with AKVIS Sketch and merged the 2 results in Photoshop. I adjusted the opacity of the AKVIS Sketch to about 80% then I used a mask on the layer to lighten some of the crosshatching. Let me know what you think. I like constructive criticism and like the truth, it's the only way to learn. Cheers and thanks again for all of the AOP's.

Image


It turned out nice !