Post your AOPs here.

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby rgalka » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Lugi… thanks there is a real need for templates that emulate Pencil drawings.. ;O)
rgalka
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby petersolano » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:40 am

Hi LuigiB, happy new year. I have not loaded new AOPs in ages, I really liked your Pencil Draw AOP. I downloaded it it, copied and pasted to the Objectpack folder. But I can not see it. Did i do anything wrong? Thanks.
petersolano
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby LugiB » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am

rgalka wrote:Lugi… thanks there is a real need for templates that emulate Pencil drawings.. ;O)



You are very welcome rgalka !!
LugiB
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby LugiB » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 am

petersolano wrote:Hi LuigiB, happy new year. I have not loaded new AOPs in ages, I really liked your Pencil Draw AOP. I downloaded it it, copied and pasted to the Objectpack folder. But I can not see it. Did i do anything wrong? Thanks.



Hi petersolano - I don't know...I made it in the new Dap V6 !!
LugiB
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby petersolano » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:02 am

LugiB wrote:
petersolano wrote:Hi LuigiB, happy new year. I have not loaded new AOPs in ages, I really liked your Pencil Draw AOP. I downloaded it it, copied and pasted to the Objectpack folder. But I can not see it. Did i do anything wrong? Thanks.



Hi petersolano - I don't know...I made it in the new Dap V6 !!
I definitely must be doing something wrong, or something is missing. I downloaded belle arti and the same thing happened, it does not show in the drop down menu.
petersolano
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby Peter-GZ » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:26 am

petersolano wrote:... I downloaded it it, copied and pasted to the Objectpack folder. But I can not see it. Did i do anything wrong? Thanks.

Hello Petersolano,
have you install the AOP (dpk-File) over "Tools" and "Install Template"?
All my edited photos are photographs by me.
Peter-GZ
 
Posts: 547
Images: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am
Location: Sindorf, Germany

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby Peter-GZ » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:41 pm

Hello Lugi,
thanks for the new Toy, (Pencil_Draw.dpk).
All my edited photos are photographs by me.
Peter-GZ
 
Posts: 547
Images: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am
Location: Sindorf, Germany

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby petersolano » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Peter-GZ wrote:
petersolano wrote:... I downloaded it it, copied and pasted to the Objectpack folder. But I can not see it. Did i do anything wrong? Thanks.

Hello Petersolano,
have you install the AOP (dpk-File) over "Tools" and "Install Template"?
No, but I don't think I have that. It has been such a long time since I did it last I forgot. I do have, layers, lights, canvas, brushes, oversketch,outline,reactor and objectpack that is where I pasted the downloaded files.
petersolano
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby LugiB » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:21 pm

Peter-GZ wrote:Hello Lugi,
thanks for the new Toy, (Pencil_Draw.dpk).



Hello Peter-GZ - You are very welcome !!
LugiB
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Re: Post your AOPs here.

Postby Peter-GZ » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:33 am

petersolano wrote:oversketch,outline,reactor and objectpack that is where I pasted the downloaded files.

DPK Files from DAP 6 works not with DAP Version under V.6! I have tested.
All my edited photos are photographs by me.
Peter-GZ
 
Posts: 547
Images: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am
Location: Sindorf, Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron