Post Your Abstracts Here :

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby LadyArtist » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Lugi wrote:
LugiAbst105_DAP_! LambinoAbstract.jpg

very colorful ! By the way, my paintings don't look like abstracts when I use your aop. I don't know what I am doing wrong, perhaps I didn't pick a good image to start with?
LadyArtist
 
Posts: 559
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby Peter-GZ » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Test_screenshot.jpg
Test_screenshot.jpg (391.42 KiB) Viewed 2830 times
LadyArtist wrote:
Lugi wrote:
The attachment LugiAbst105_DAP_! LambinoAbstract.jpg is no longer available

very colorful ! By the way, my paintings don't look like abstracts when I use your aop. I don't know what I am doing wrong, perhaps I didn't pick a good image to start with?

started after "START" too "Running Reactor Virtual Effect" with "! Abstract" ???
All my edited photos are photographs by me.
Peter-GZ
 
Posts: 537
Images: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am
Location: Sindorf, Germany

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby LadyArtist » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Peter-GZ wrote:
Test_screenshot.jpg
LadyArtist wrote:
Lugi wrote:
LugiAbst105_DAP_! LambinoAbstract.jpg

very colorful ! By the way, my paintings don't look like abstracts when I use your aop. I don't know what I am doing wrong, perhaps I didn't pick a good image to start with?

started after "START" too "Running Reactor Virtual Effect" with "! Abstract" ???

When I run it , all it does is dry reveal ??
LadyArtist
 
Posts: 559
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby Peter-GZ » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:03 pm

LadyArtist wrote:
Peter-GZ wrote:started after "START" too "Running Reactor Virtual Effect" with "! Abstract" ???

When I run it , all it does is dry reveal ??

AFTER "Start" and "Preparing",:
Test_screenshot2.jpg
Test_screenshot2.jpg (573.19 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
then "Dry Reveal Layer" and "finish".
All my edited photos are photographs by me.
Peter-GZ
 
Posts: 537
Images: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am
Location: Sindorf, Germany

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby mitch » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Same happens to me , all I get is Dry Reveal for 1010 strokes ( no simplification )
mitch
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 am

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby LadyArtist » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:48 pm

mitch wrote:Same happens to me , all I get is Dry Reveal for 1010 strokes ( no simplification )

I'm glad I am not the only one
LadyArtist
 
Posts: 559
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby LadyArtist » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Peter-GZ wrote:
LadyArtist wrote:
Peter-GZ wrote:started after "START" too "Running Reactor Virtual Effect" with "! Abstract" ???

When I run it , all it does is dry reveal ??

AFTER "Start" and "Preparing",:
Test_screenshot2.jpg
then "Dry Reveal Layer" and "finish".

I don't even get the photo reactor :shock:
LadyArtist
 
Posts: 559
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby Peter-GZ » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:29 pm

LadyArtist wrote:I don't even get the photo reactor :shock:

Have you too DAP "4" ? Startet not with DAP "3" ! :?:
All my edited photos are photographs by me.
Peter-GZ
 
Posts: 537
Images: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am
Location: Sindorf, Germany

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby mitch » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Yes Dap4, Reactor runs OK with other Presets
mitch
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 am

Re: Post Your Abstracts Here :

Postby LadyArtist » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:06 pm

mitch wrote:Yes Dap4, Reactor runs OK with other Presets

same here ! Dap4 works with other presets .
LadyArtist
 
Posts: 559
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests