DAP 5 coming soon

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Re: DAP 5 coming soon

Postby westes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:29 pm

The biggest defect of DAP is that it does not allow us to do any freehand painting, either before or after the autopainting sequences. What is particularly frustrating about this is that you have extensive interfaces to show us specialized brushes. Why did you do all of this work if you give us no post-processing step where we can *use* them extensively to customize the painting?

My vision of DAP is that it should become a tool that allows non-professional-painters to make extremely good paintings in a specific painting style, without requiring us to develop enormous numbers of painting skills. If you adapted the existing interfaces that expose brushes to give us a way to develop brushes and pallettes that are within the selected painting style, we would be able to greatly enhance paintings beyond what is possible with autopainting alone.
westes

Re: Keeping up with development of DAP 5

Postby smmsamm » Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 pm

smmsamm wrote:
mhwarner wrote:
smmsamm wrote:I hope oscar work more on memory management .... of course i use demo version and i dont know it is in main version or not

smmsamm, you sure do make a lot of requests of Oscar for somebody who apparently has not even bothered to purchase the product.

From my country I can not buy foreign softwares, thus because i love it think that the best help of me is checking and testing this software, nobody said here about this error before, that i think is in memory management.
And about the suggestions tell me the truth, dont you like transparent png as strokes instead built in hard making brushes?dont you like to have an edit box in color picker that you can regenerate your colors more easy? about mosaic, may be it is called mosaic and you think it is another software but it can use for improving paintings too and if Mr oscar could add it, sometimes you could use for better painting without overlaping your strokes.
By the way please notice that these are wish list not force list. From 2010 oscar used only some of my suggestions and never looked to most of them.
Thank you

Some times ago I asked some mosaic features here and asked a developer of another software the same features, now the users of that software can make painting like this:
african-bricks-by-charis-tsevis-07.jpg
african-bricks-by-charis-tsevis-07.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1862 times

I hope DAP has these features too.

--------------

smmsamm

Postby lylejk » Wed May 24, 2017 12:13 am

What program are you using to create these mosaics, Sam? :)
lylejk

Postby smmsamm » Wed May 24, 2017 5:14 am

I am DAP user ;)
Thse are the works of it's user in their forum
I will send the name for you by email
smmsamm

Postby mitch » Wed May 24, 2017 7:41 am

Any chance of the software name also ?
mitch

Postby carmaz » Wed May 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Program is called studio artist.

https://synthetik.com/

Here is a link to the person that made the above Mosaics.

http://tsevis.com/african-bricks-for-sasis

It's actually on sale right now for half off.
carmaz

Previous

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter