DAP 5 coming soon

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Re: Keeping up with development of DAP 5

Postby Allex » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:04 am

Dear Oscar
it's just a disaster
The lighting in the "Material" tab affects only the layer "underpainting" and "Detail". Add the ability to affect the layers "Outline" "Canvas" "Layers" to select the checkbox release

In picture 1 added layer of cracks picture 2 - the result of a total failure
picture 1
picture 2

Acting on layers
Scr-Shot00121.jpg
Scr-Shot00121.jpg (666.71 KiB) Viewed 4398 times
machine translation
Allex

Postby smmsamm » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:54 pm

lylejk wrote:To better clarify, the definition of the brushes would encompass defined blocks as shown in color highlights. :)

brush_elab.png

Maybe it is easier that dap gets a directory of transparent png files with different dimensions, shapes and colors and it converts to Aop format.
;)
smmsamm

Postby smmsamm » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:22 am

please add a edit box with copy/paste to the color picker.
Request.jpg
Request.jpg (46.37 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
smmsamm

Upgrade from DAP 4 to DAP 5

Postby rochambeaux » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Do you offer a free upgrade period if we purchase DAP 4 and DAP 5 is released within a certain period? If so what would that be?
rochambeaux

Postby mhwarner » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:00 pm

smmsamm wrote:I hope oscar work more on memory management .... of course i use demo version and i dont know it is in main version or not

smmsamm, you sure do make a lot of requests of Oscar for somebody who apparently has not even bothered to purchase the product.
mhwarner

Re: Upgrade from DAP 4 to DAP 5

Postby mhwarner » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 pm

rochambeaux wrote:Do you offer a free upgrade period if we purchase DAP 4 and DAP 5 is released within a certain period? If so what would that be?

Hey Roc, it's so good to see you are still around! Hope you are doing well!
mhwarner

Postby smmsamm » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:26 am

mhwarner wrote:
smmsamm wrote:I hope oscar work more on memory management .... of course i use demo version and i dont know it is in main version or not

smmsamm, you sure do make a lot of requests of Oscar for somebody who apparently has not even bothered to purchase the product.

From my country I can not buy foreign softwares, thus because i love it think that the best help of me is checking and testing this software, nobody said here about this error before, that i think is in memory management.
And about the suggestions tell me the truth, dont you like transparent png as strokes instead built in hard making brushes?dont you like to have an edit box in color picker that you can regenerate your colors more easy? about mosaic, may be it is called mosaic and you think it is another software but it can use for improving paintings too and if Mr oscar could add it, sometimes you could use for better painting without overlaping your strokes.
By the way please notice that these are wish list not force list. From 2010 oscar used only some of my suggestions and never looked to most of them.
Thank you
smmsamm

Postby Oscar » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 am

The material is an add-on effect in the line and as the add-ons were added over the course of v.4 it had been pushed back. I have to check it, maybe the material is not even applied to anything when the layers are used. I think it should probably appear in new version as a layer in layers screen where you can apply it to anything you want. Yes, I think that would make far more sense.
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby Allex » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:13 pm

Panel "material" is a very important and indispensable, it should not be removed, It is very rich in settings.
The proposed option complicate or confuse the user to work in layers and mixes (this is my opinion - maybe I'm wrong).
If you can not then leave this part in v.4
Another proposal was to add a mask
when creating a relief lighting - on the faces of the artifacts remain. Please add the possibility of masking
machine translation
Allex

Postby Oscar » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:06 pm

After a bit of setbacks (some family matter, travel, then tax seasons), the development resumes.
Now I have to remember what I was doing few months ago...

Allex, don't worry, I didn't do anything, just checked if it is plugged in (it is). I re-evaluated my initial idea of moving it (too much work for 0 benefits)
I never do changes just for the sake of changes.
Oscar
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter