Van Gogh preset(s)

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Van Gogh preset(s)

Postby d36estom » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:17 am

I am using version 2.6 of Dynamic Auto Painter and have tried, unsuccessfully, to contact Mediachance. DAP Gallery & Impressions in my version show examples of Van Gogh but this is not one of the Presets available to me. Is it possible to obtain this or is it only available with a later version? Do Mediachance have an upgrade option or would I have to pay the full price if I purchase the latest version?

Help appreciated - I'm visiting Provence next week so would very much like to be able to create some Van Gogh style images from my photographs.

regards,

Des
d36estom

Re: Van Gogh preset(s)

Postby LigH » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:27 am

Try the templates named "Starry" or "Sunflowers"...
#MediaChances — a deviantArtist group
LigH

Postby d36estom » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Many thanks LigH - most helpful! Suppose I should have spotter "Sunflowers" but had just searched for "Van Gogh". When I get back from Provence, I'll try a trial version of DAP4, altho' I must admit Customer Services/Support's failure to respond to two messages left on their site, the fact that version 5 seems to be "pending" plus the fact that the price for UK purchaser's is considerably higher than USA, does not encourage me to support the company.

Des
d36estom

Postby LigH » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:45 am

DAP x64 PRO v3.x contains a few more templates based on Van Gogh's paintings. So I guess they will be included in newer versions too.
#MediaChances — a deviantArtist group
LigH

Postby d36estom » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:32 am

Thank you LigH. Help much appreciated.

Des
d36estom

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter