Printing paper

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Re: Printing paper

Postby Califmike33 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:20 am

How in the world do I download those files and get those into dap to use seems complicated?
Califmike33

Postby Califmike33 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you for the people who did respond yeah I was getting ready to buy d a p program and have the water mark removed and spend the 90 bucks but now I see this form is completely dead and there's no help whatsoever for this program there's no videos there's nothing I will not be wasting my money on this program when there's no support there's no help there's no tutorials there's nothing it's kind of figure it out yourself or maybe it wasn't when this forum was once alive but it looks like it's been years so moving onto better programs.
Califmike33

Postby rgalka » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:02 pm

The templates on the link I gave you.... the files with extension dpk are loaded from the DAP program from the Tools tab.. install template.. just point to it and it will load.
Others are in folders, and others are zipped or rared..

Most and newer ones can be found in the forum here in the Post your AOPs here thread... it is a sticky thread.. meaning it is always among the top on the list.
rgalka

Postby Califmike33 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Thank you I appreciate you posting I've kind of given up on this program there's too much learning involves no information on it no tutorials air pressure everybody posted and tried to help me good luck.
Califmike33

Previous

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter