Can't get free upgrade to DAP6 after purchase of DAP5

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Can't get free upgrade to DAP6 after purchase of DAP5

Postby oregon01 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:04 pm

I have been away from my computer for a while. Last year I purchased DAP5 Pro with the offer of a free upgrade to DAP6 Pro. I downloaded DAP5 and registered it successfully. It works fine. I was under the belief that I was going to receive an email with information and registration numbers for DAP6 Pro. I got email regarding a beta release but I never received anything regarding the formal release of DAP6 Pro. Several weeks ago I downloaded DAP6 Pro, however it is asking me for a registration code and a serial number. I have none of that information so I cannot register my product to use. What do I need to do to get my DAP6 Pro to work?? How do I get the registration codes that work for DAP6 Pro.
oregon01

Re: Can't get free upgrade to DAP6 after purchase of DAP5

Postby HowDoIGetSupport » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:22 am

Ah! What you need to do is simply request support, here’s how I did it... ...Well first of all you need to fly to the moon and locate the guy that took your money when you originally purchased your software, when you find him, you need to say the magic password 3 times whilst simultaneously patting your head and rubbing your stomach. At that point you will be assigned a super-secret door knock that will allow you to pass through the magical gates of the Mediachance international campus. Then follow the winding path until you reach the blue igloo. Turn left at the traffic lights and follow the trail of bread crumbs through the enchanted forest until you come to... ...actually there’s no support, sorry! Have a nice day :-)

Update - 06/09/19:
I was a bit frustrated when I rather flippantly wrote the above, I've since learned that there IS indeed support - my sincere apologies!
Please refer to this thread for info:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7213#p37118
Last edited by HowDoIGetSupport on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HowDoIGetSupport

Re: Can't get free upgrade to DAP6 after purchase of DAP5

Postby lcanter » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:06 pm

Thanks - I had forgotten to pat my head! :lol:
lcanter

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter