Reinstall problem

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

Reinstall problem

Postby lcanter » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:33 pm

I've had to reinstall windows (10) , but am unable to re-activate DAP 6. I have the registration key, fortunately, but in trying to activate it asks for a serial number and an unlock code. I don't know which of those is the registration key, and the other (serial or unlock) is completely missing from anywhere. Please help.
Thanks.
lcanter

Re: Reinstall problem

Postby lcanter » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:25 pm

Can anyone help here? I sent an email request on this about 4 days ago and no response. Thanks.
lcanter

Postby lcanter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:26 pm

seriously, though I've enjoyed using this program for at least 7 years, I am fed up with the complete disregard for any support issues, the customer support is possibly the worst ever. There are other painting programs and if this isn't addressed within the next day or two I'll just dump it and move on. What a shame but I guess Oscar just doesn't care at all.
lcanter

Postby Gades » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:18 am

Unfortunately, I cannot help you in your problem, but I agree, Mediachance has the worst support in the world. I cannot install DAP5, because there's is no installer on Mediachance web page... I was thinking about upgrading to DAP6, but after 3 weeks (!) of waiting for any support's response I'm done and I'm collecting my money for StudioArtist 5 :(
Gades

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter