batch multiple folders

Discussion about DPHDR

batch multiple folders

Postby clioclio » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 am

hello, could you tell me if this following is possible:

i have 2 folders of series of same images, but in the first one there are the dark images and in the second there are the clear images.
my first processing is to load the first image in the first folder and load the first image in the second folder, then i do my treatment (eye catching or ultra contrast or...) and save the treatment, then i edit the image.
I would like to automate this treatment for all the images of the 2 folders (or 3 folders when i have a dark images folder, a clear images folder, and a normal images folder).
i didn't find how to make this with dphdr... each time i have to load the dark image and the clear image and it's only at this time that i can applicate the treatment, but it's a very long job, is it possible to automate this?
thank's in advance for your answer
sorry for my bad english (i'm french)
clioclio

batch multiple folders

Postby Aaronmow » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 am

In creating a screen saver of images, is it possible to add a large folder with many subfolders of images or does each sub folder need to be added individually?

I cannot find any feature that allows me to add multiple folders at once or one folder with sub folders included.

Thanks for any help
Aaronmow

Return to Dynamic Photo HDR