[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3851)
New MMBforums • View topic - Question RE: Export/PGN Transparency' images

Question RE: Export/PGN Transparency' images

Mediachance RDP

Re: Question RE: Export/PGN Transparency' images

Postby megabizzy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:19 pm

That's okay, I see you help a LOT of people on here! :P

I just installed MMB on this computer, but your avi file still doesn't play on it...maybe I forgot how to play them! LOL
It has been awhile... :mrgreen:
megabizzy

Postby megabizzy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:53 pm

YAY!!!... I downloaded the avi fix...and now I am able to open your avi demo file! YES!!!

Thank you so much! xenon! ...your avi demo file is packed with goodies! :P

...only one...
QUESTION:

How do I SLOW down the avi file? Can I ?

It is going so fast and I need more time to absorb all of the steps without having to keep restarting it.

Being a woman, I guess I am hard to please? LOL...are we ever happy? Ha Ha...

I see that you help a LOT of people on here...that is really nice of you...Thank you!
BIG HUGS
Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Postby megabizzy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Wow...I replied to you, xenon, but the post is not here :cry: ...so I will try to replace it:

xenon, I just wanted to say thank you...because I was able to download the avi fix files...
...and your avi demo file works now! YAY!!! :P

But I had one question:

:idea: How do I slow your demo file down a bit? It is going so fast (LOT'S of goodies to watch and learn)
and I have to keep restarting the demo so I can grasp the many different steps.

We women are hard to please? Right :roll: ...Ha Ha...

Thank you for your help and I look forward to your answer...hope this post doesn't disappear like my last one...YIKES!

Oh, I also just want to say that YOU help a LOT of people on here and I think that is really nice of you!
Big HUGS for that!
Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Postby xenon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 am

thank you megabizzy

video acceleration is a problem. I still know a download.
but to get a good picture and qualitée moin Mo.

player I use is
I solved with DIVX.
http://www.divx.com/en

normally with all this you will read almost any video from the web. lol
xenon

Postby megabizzy » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:18 pm

:P

xenon, that is okay because I just kept replaying your demo until I figured it out...

Thank you...I will have to work on that method...and actually I am getting really good at
using the masking (curve drawing tool)...a steady hand is needed! I use a 'roller ball' mouse
so it is probably easier for me than using a regular mouse. I am thinking that slowing down
the speed of your mouse pointer might also help to make it even more steady when drawing
around the part you want to mask.

Practice makes perfect! (I hope...LOL )

Thank you for you help! Your demo was very helpful too!

HUGS!
Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Postby xenon » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:12 am

you can also use a graphics tablet. OBJECT in PAINT to make a mask. ;)
xenon

Postby Oscar » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:32 pm

For the ghostly outline, it depends what is the background color.
So if you put a dark object and keep white background, the aliasing may create parts of the image on the edges where the white background would still be seen (as grey).
The solution is - make the background black (or similar to the color of object edges)

Similarly for objects that have light edges, the bg should be set as light.
Oscar
Site Admin

Postby megabizzy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Thank you! Oscar...

That makes perfect sense! ...and it works!

I have been using the masking tools much more now and getting very confident in
my skills drawing around the area that I want to keep, and then there are NO grey edges.

Also a neat tip that xenon sent me (via a demo) is to do a 'save as' via export/PNG Transparency
and then your transparent item shows up in a screen where you can move it around and see
how the edges are...(you don't have to actually save the image...just view it this way)
This has proven to be an invaluable tip that is working great for me right now. Thanks! xenon!

I love Real Draw Pro!

Thanks! Oscar!
Lyn
megabizzy

Postby megabizzy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:40 pm

megabizzy

Previous

Return to Real-DRAW PRO