RealDraw for MAC

Mediachance RDP

RealDraw for MAC

Postby Tata » Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi, community.
I've been working with PC for loooooong years, While staying to USA for a while (also loooong ago), I have bought RealDraw (don't remember already what version) and used it until last month. Now I have jumped to iMAC community and definitely kicked my old PC away. The dummiest thing, relying that I'll find almost anything -- I used to work with before -- also for MAC, I cleared the HDD on the PC to perfectly.
Now I see, that my lovely RDW is no more available for me. I know, I could run a virtual Windows on my iMAC. But any effort to find any needed details to my old version failed and there is no MAC version available.
I am not asking here how to get back my old purchased RDW. This is most probably impossible, for to many things changed since its purchase and I don't remember under which details I had purchased it years ago. I also didn't care about registration details, for even if upgrading from Windows 3.x - Windos 95 - Windows XP - Windows 7 I always used one HDD with beloved apps as my AppsHDD. It wasn\t always easy to get them working, but mostly I had found a way.
In contrary - the question is: may we - the RDW fans - expect RDW for MAC appearing sometime soon?
Tata

Re: RealDraw for MAC

Postby Tata » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 pm

For 2 years no answer...
Sorry
Tata

Postby lcanter » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:42 pm

I would think you'll have to run it in a VM for Windows, which I think is avaialble on all MACs in recent years. If you need to redownload and retrieve your product code, you should be able to do that from the media chance website.
lcanter

Postby meken » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi

I am a Real Draw user from it's beginning. Changing windows XP and PC for a Mac (finally) the one thing i really miss is Real Draw for my Mac.
It would be fantastic if Real Draw could be downloaded for Mac.
meken

Return to Real-DRAW PRO