Urgent questions for you all. Thank you.

Mediachance RDP

Urgent questions for you all. Thank you.

Postby content creation » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Hello,

I will appreciate any of your help for the following very urgent tasks that I need to complete-

I edited a photo in RealDraw PRO(I have the latest version) and wanted to megareder it (or to get the same resolution as the original photo), but every effort of mine (I tried almost every option)resulted with a picture that shows a "collage" of photo pieces, that shows(one on top of the other) all of the adjustments, packages and changes that I did on the photo(it looks weird)

The only option that provided the exact result, that was shown on the workplace (after I finished editing the photo),was by converting the last result into a bitmap first (I had to package everything so I will convert one object only)and after that, to export regularly or with magarender- The problem is that after converting to bitmap, no matter what I use (megarender or regular export), the result is in a very low resolution(all options brought the same low resolution result)

Also, I tried importing the image with the "External reference" option first, then editing the photo and megarender the result, I got the same weird result of a "collage" of pieces (from the photo- it seems like it takes all of the editing stages and shows them all, as a "collage", one on top of the other)

Then I tried packaging everything into one package and tried again- got the same weird, "collage" of photo pieces, result.

Then, I converted the package into a bitmap and tried to magarender everything again- the magarender exported the result very fast (as opposed to regular megarendering) but in a very low resolution.

I have noticed that when I magarended without converting to bitmap first, the result is in the same resolution as the original photo(but with the weird "collage" of parts of the edited photo) and when I magarender after converting to bitmap, the result is good (shows the edited result only) but always in low resolution(seems like the megarender does not have any effect)

I tried every export options with the same results.

And another, similar question-

Is there any possibility for magarendering in PNG format(transparent alpha layer) ?

Hope for any solution.

Thank you very much for any advice.

Kind regards.
content creation

Re: Urgent questions for you all. Thank you.

Postby Radioguy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi that is weird. You say you have the latest version, does this include the updated later fix for megarender issues? I had a problem where I couldn't render at all it would just stall out. Since the render update fix no problem. Not the same problem as yours I know.
Radioguy

Postby content creation » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am

Hello,

Yes, I downloaded every update possible (including the megarender fix)

Thank you, anyways, for your effort.

Kind regards.
content creation

Postby megabizzy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:08 pm

I see that this is an older post, and I am new to 'megarendering'...but after reading your post,
I am wondering if you used the edit feature, 'select all', before you did your
megarending to make sure that 'everything' in your workspace was rendered?

Lol...I hope this post is not too off the wall!

Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Return to Real-DRAW PRO