Rollover button

Mediachance RDP

Rollover button

Postby granny » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi there, kiddies. This is your granny, who has been gone for a long time. But never fear, I am here again. I have done many rollover buttons for my applications in MMb in the pass using Compact Draw and RealDraw, but for the life of me, I can't remember how to do it now. I have been trying to make one with RD5, and can't make it work. I read the help file many times, and all it does is confuse me even more. The button is for an interface for a quiz, and I want the button to be stationery, of course. Please, please, please... can anyone help me? Thank you in advance for your help. :oops:

Granny
granny

Re: Rollover button

Postby Harry » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:09 am

Hello Granny,
nice to see you back in the forum.
Harry
Harry

Postby granny » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi Herry. Wonderful to hear from you. I come by once in a while. Trying to make a game with RD and MMB, but having a hard time. I did figure out how to do the rollover button. So easy, once you read the directions! LOL.

Say, my old friend, do you have any idea where I can find some decent wallpaper of old city ruins? I have Bryce, and Daz studio, but I'm way too stupid to figure out how to use them.

Thanks!
granny

Postby Sparkle_Fish » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

I;m really glad you are back Granny. I made a picture with the lovely RealDraw Pro, which I am going to post for all of you to see. It;s a very good program (RealDraw Pro) and I think more people ought to know this.
Sparkle_Fish

Return to Real-DRAW PRO