Problem re-installing Redynamix

Photo-Brush, DCE, Plugins and other mediachance graphics apps

Problem re-installing Redynamix

Postby Vidterry » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Computer crash necessitated clean Win7 install. Naturally everything was lost. I use Re-dynamix under CS5 32bit. I downloaded Re-dynamix. It went to folder in (x86)programs, the same as PhotoShop 32bit. Unfortunately, it does NOT show up in the PS filters menu, as it previously did. Last time around the install was seamless; this time, it didn't work right. I'm quite sure I need to drag and drop something from the Re-dynamics folder to the photoshop plug-in folder, but don't know which file(s) to migrate to PS folder. So far, no response from Mediachance.

Does anyone have a good guess what I need to do to get 'DCE tools' (as it previously showed up in PS filters menu) back there again. I've grown to depend on this little plug-in, and don't want to be without it. so...HELP, please.

Terry in Iowa
Vidterry

Re: Problem Resolved

Postby Vidterry » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm

I went into the file structure of both Redynamix and 32bit PhotoShop, and found the way to move the appropriate file into PhotoShop. Redynamix is now working as it did before.
Vidterry

Problem re installing Redynamix

Postby Aaronmow » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:02 am

I'm having the same problem. Does anyone know a workaround for folks who installed Sim City 4 through origin?

Thanks,
James
Aaronmow

Return to Other Graphics Apps