Edit Studio query

All other Mediachance Apps

Edit Studio query

Postby Ian Bell » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi there,

Nice to see the forums finally back. Hope the old queries can be reposted here!

I was using ES the other day after an absence of a few months. When I loaded it there was a "semi-freeze" of the program then it worked. However the icon bar at the top detached itself from the word menu at the top and now I can't get it back to where it should be. Does anyone have asolution?

See the attachment to see what has happened. I would like to fix it ASAP. I have been using the software since the ES3 days!

Thanks.
esfault.jpg
esfault.jpg (135.61 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
Ian Bell

Re: Edit Studio query

Postby Vapymid » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:02 am

Hi,

This is just a Windoze thing - drag the floating toolbar onto the main window title or on the remaining docked menu bar and it should redock it (you may need to fiddle with it a bit to place it exactly where you want it - e.g. under the menu bar and not to the side or above it).

Regards
Vapymid

Postby Ian Bell » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks Vap,

Nice to see a familiar ES name back on the forum. :D

I tried that, but it still won't dock. You may have noticed that the tool bar has the name of Timeline on it. That is the whole bar. I don't know how it got to that state.
Any other suggestions? I'll try and duplicate the process that caused it, later today.

Thanks again.
Ian Bell

Postby Vapymid » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 am

Strange that is does not work... I've tried it on my machine (XP) several times today and all worked OK.

You can always try to uninstall ES, delete ES registry entries (only leave those with the unlock code) and reinstall again.

Regards
Vapymid

Return to Other Mediachance Apps