DAP4.0 fails to recognise my code

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

DAP4.0 fails to recognise my code

Postby bwallx » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Many years ago I purchased DAP 4.0 and have successfully reinstalled it on new Windows installations on my desktop computer (I frequent do a clean install for reasons of no interest here!). I reinstall from my downloaded copy and register it with the code provided when I pain for the licence.

However this week it fails to recognise my registration code.

I have tried several times to get a response from Mediachance but zilch. This seems a common experience alas. I can find no way to contact them other than the lame support page or contact us link.

I have unisnstalled it and removed every trace in the registry and user appdata folders etc but it made no difference. I've not been able to find a download link for the legacy version, only the new v5 although there is a note that a 4.1 version is available but no link.

There is clearly something wrong at Mediachance and I fear it is on the way out. It would be a shame as there is no comparable product.
bwallx

Re: DAP4.0 fails to recognise my code

Postby Bron » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:49 pm

This is very sad news indeed. I install older versions occasionally for favorite templates I have used in the past. Have not done so recently, but would be very sad if I could not. I bought them, paid for them, and should be able to continue to use them as I wish.

I am still getting offers and "sales" emails from Mediachance. I realize Oscar is up in years now (as am I) and may be retired, but whomever has taken over should be providing proper support.

But clearly things are not the same as they used to be. You can see that on the boards here. :(

Good luck! Hope you find a solution soon.
Bron

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter