HELP PLEASE regarding the undo feature

Mediachance RDP

HELP PLEASE regarding the undo feature

Postby megabizzy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:40 am

Hello,

After using my wonderful Real-Draw Pro 3.0 for many many years, I just upgraded to 5.1,
and I can't remember how to change the setting for the 'number of times' you can 'undo' something.

There was a way for the 3.0...but I just forgot how to do it :shock:

Can anyone here tell me how to reset the undo feature ? Right now it is set to 3...I need more than that.

I LOVE the new feature when loading an image...the 'crop' feature there is really really nice...also the frame tool is nice as well.

Also, I wonder if any of the previous users (version 3.0) are on this forum? Is Granny still here?
I moved from So CA to Northern CA around 2003 and I lost contact with those people :cry:
I did find http://www.brusharts.com and their fantastic tutorials for Real-Draw Pro.
they have some GREAT little tutorial ebooks for some of the different features in RD.

So if anyone on here can let me know about resetting my 'undo' feature that would be so nice,
and one more thing, is there a way to set up your 'signature' on this forum for the bottom of my posts?

Hope to hear from you soon...
:) Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Re: HELP PLEASE regarding the undo feature

Postby silvercover » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 am

As for undo times, you can find it in Project Menu > General Settings.
silvercover

Postby megabizzy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:40 am

silvercover wrote:As for undo times, you can find it in Project Menu > General Settings.

I am sending you a cyber HUG...You are a lifesaver, silvercover!
I have now changed my 'undo' settings...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That makes me so happy! :P ...see you around the forum...

Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Postby megabizzy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh oh...another question regarding the 'undo' settings (number of times): still a problem...

I have reset this setting in the regular work screen,(thank you silvercover), but when I go to the bitmap editing screen,
it still only has 'three' undo times and I don't see a way to change that setting to a higher number of undo's??? :?:
Can that be done? If so, how? I would love to have more undo's in the bitmap paintbrush section as well.

Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

STILL LOOKING FOR THE ANSWER...UNDO TIMES IN PAINTING SECTIO

Postby megabizzy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I am still looking for a way to add MORE 'undo' times in the 'Paint New BitMap' section.

Right now it is only allowing me to undo '3 times'... I need more than that...
I know I can go back to the regular work screen and delete it, but maybe I just want to undo
some things without deleting it...

I don't remember if the older versions of RD offered more than 3 times.

I did reset the undo times for the regular work screen, but that doesn't change it in the paint bitmap section.

Any ideas, anyone?... that would be so much appreciated!

HUGS
Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Postby xenon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:45 am

I think it is forgotten.

to change in the next version.
xenon

Postby megabizzy » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Okay...do you think there will be another updated version?...when do you think?...just wondering :roll:

...thanks...at least I now know it is not something I am doing wrong! LOL

HUGS!
Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Postby xenon » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 am

there are still things to fix. an update is needed.
xenon

Postby megabizzy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi! xenon!
You know, RDPro is such a GENIUS software that it is not the 'end of the world' that there are things that need fixing.
I think ALL software on the market has something or other that needs fixing as well!

There are so many great features in RDPro, that is it SO worth the money just as it is now! I LOVE it! :P
I would be lost without it because I use it almost every day...right now I am creating a 78 card deck
of real bears (bears doing things, like riding horses, etc.) for my neighbor...(she loves bears)...

I have created so many products that I have made a LOT of money on, using RDPro, MMb, and
all of Oscar's other great programs.

I also use Audio Play Media studio (was $700 about 8 yrs ago) and is very similar to MMB...then they
came out with Auto Max (lighter version...was over $100). So I think that Oscar's Mediachance programs
are superior in features and especially superior in his very reasonable prices.
In fact, RDPro's price only went up $10 in 10 years! (plus it has more features now as well!)

Here is an update I would like to see:
(Re: this forum)
Being a woman :mrgreen: :roll: , I would like to see some more choices with the little smilies on this forum... :?

I need a 'heart Smilie' and some other cute Smilies choices on here...LOL ... maybe some Halloween Smilies
...and then Xmas Smilies, etc... :lol:

I know that this is a totally 'mental' forum, but I would like to see it become more FUN to be here!

Plus I would like to see the option of 'including' your own avatar and signature on this forum.
I actually input my own avatar (and post signature) into each post as shown below:

HUGS!
Lyn (megabizzy)
megabizzy

Postby xenon » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 am

yes I know LYN. but I think this forum is very useful for users. but also to put patches in a future update.
xenon

Next

Return to Real-DRAW PRO