How to draw a Triangle in RDP

Mediachance RDP

How to draw a Triangle in RDP

Postby dugsbunny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm using RDP 5.2.3. What is the best way to draw a triangle? I've used the "Add Poly-line" feature. Can you draw a rectangle and split it with the Add poly-line? It hasn't been intuitive to figure out.
Thank you.
dugsbunny

Re: How to draw a Triangle in RDP

Postby elivarz » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 am

Hello! I think, for this (triangles etc.) the easest way in RD is use text tool. Choose font Windings 3, click on Character map (right bottom side) and here you will find a lot of triangles - filled or outlined. Regards and success! el
elivarz

Postby dugsbunny » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Very kind of you; appreciate it lots. Real Draw Pro draws triangles OK with the poly line tool; just remember to zoom in 200%, more or less, so you can see your junctions. Appreciate your response and I'll try the shapes method next time.
dugsbunny

Postby bil abington, pa » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Just draw a square, with the square selected, select the shape tool, select one of the corner nodes, right click and choose delete.
Have Fun Bill
Bill Somogyi
bil abington, pa

Postby gabbydeb » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Thanks so much for the great tip!... Now I have learned something new, with RDP.

bil abington, pa wrote:Just draw a square, with the square selected, select the shape tool, select one of the corner nodes, right click and choose delete.
gabbydeb

Return to Real-DRAW PRO