LaVieDartiste

Tell us something about yourself

LaVieDartiste

Postby LaVieDartiste » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:46 pm

LaVieDartiste ("The Life of a Artist")

New to DAP since a few weeks been loving the program ever since especialy that I can mess with the design tools.

Currently on medical leave I started making my own generator tools for the brushes (including taking a folder of masks and getting a random 100 selection and saving it to file and another for extracting the top 100 colors and making palettes of my images (Tool is great you can have 5,10,20,25,50 or the 100 you need in repeat form).

Now I'm working on a tool to seperate each color (With or without tint variations) part of a image to a seperate file to extract the brush feels from images.

Considering I'm stuck at home I'll be participating quite often on the forum as I want to offer my tools and see what others can do with them.

My main goal is to be able to buy a canvas printer with a greenscreen setup to make instant paintings on the fly.

I'm great at making auto scripts and I'm going to try to make one to convert a nature scene video (I forget who was attempting this to convert a movie to a painting but great idea) for those who have Windows check out Sikuli works with detecting things on the screen and it's free it's Java and Python based might help with some of you who we're trying to get some things in batches done.

I just wanted to say thanks to MediaChance, the creators and all the members that have posted here with sharing their knowledge.

Shawn (aka LaVieDartiste)
LaVieDartiste

Re: LaVieDartiste

Postby raider8 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:03 am

Shawn talk of the tools you use for color extraction, brushes, masks ect. Could you share these tools with the rest of us? Thank you in advance.
Last edited by raider8 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
raider8

Re: LaVieDartiste

Postby altnetid » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:04 pm

All sounds very interesting.

If it was this video, then that was me - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6557&start=700#p34886

Some kind of auto script would be very helpful as that was a long and boring exercise!
altnetid

Return to Introduce Yourself