New DAP Version 6

Discussion about Mediachance DAP

New DAP Version 6

Postby mhwarner » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:49 pm

Other than Oscar's email yesterday saying that it would be out soon, does anybody have any info on the new version 6? I wonder if Oscar will let us beta test it.

In case you didn't get the email:

"I had been working on a new major upgrade to Dynamic Auto Painter for some time. Hopefully the new version 6 will be out soon.

Starting now, if you buy the full version 5 you will get automatically free upgrade to the upcoming version 6.

I will be posting more details about the upcoming version 6 shortly, there will be some new smart ways to edit your input pictures, a new tonality controls to keep paintings within the range of the original artworks, folders for presets and more.

I have also hundreds of gigabytes of brushworks images I took over the years visiting galleries all around the world. And it has been sitting on my drive collecting digital dust. After the release of version 6, I am planning to create a professional collections of templates for each major painter to be offered as an add-ons."

Maybe Oscar hasn't abandoned us after all. :)
mhwarner

Re: New DAP Version 6

Postby rgalka » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:04 pm

Folders for presents... YAY!!!!
rgalka

Postby lylejk » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:58 am

Got the same email, Mary. I skipped 5; if 6 has some feature I want and at a reasonable price, I'll buy the full version (since I only have 4 Pro). We shall see. Still, keep up the great work, Oscar. Just wish you would create a dedicated found object mosaic program since apparently only extremely expensive programs can come close to re-creating these. :)
lylejk

Postby maestro80 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:13 pm

lylejk wrote:Got the same email, Mary. I skipped 5; if 6 has some feature I want and at a reasonable price, I'll buy the full version (since I only have 4 Pro). We shall see. Still, keep up the great work, Oscar. Just wish you would create a dedicated found object mosaic program since apparently only extremely expensive programs can come close to re-creating these. :)

What extremely expensive programs do you mean? can list in here, thanks
maestro80

Return to Dynamic Auto Painter