Commercial Apps Build with MMB

Multimedia Builder (Legacy Forum)
Lenrev

Commercial Apps Build with MMB

Post by Lenrev »

I am thinking about writing a commercial app with mmb but I am having second thoughts. Is this a good idea after all? Anyone have any commercial apps written in MMB? What do you think? Please share photos if you dont mind.

Delboy

Re: Commercial Apps Build with MMB

Post by Delboy »

Well not released commercialy ( freeware person here ) ;) but it shows what can be done with MMB and more.

Cheers
Delboy
DMFX Player v3.0.9.7 Released 02/03/2016

Cyberboom

Post by Cyberboom »

Thank you Delboy for sharing .Your freeware ;) is wonderful ..

Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Thank you Cyberboom ;) The version (3.0.0.8) in the screen grab is not released yet, But release is days away :) Final features & testing being done now.

I will post it here as I did v3.0.0.7 on original forums.

Cheers
Delboy

Cyberboom

Post by Cyberboom »

Delboy wrote:Thank you Cyberboom ;) The version (3.0.0.8) in the screen grab is not released yet, But release is days away :) Final features & testing being done now.

I will post it here as I did v3.0.0.7 on original forums.

Cheers
Delboy
Hi Delboy ,
I have downloaded the version 3.0.0.7 and i really like it :) b
but i am wondering how cool the new coming version :D (I mean the new features ..)

Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Final Release (v3.0.0.8)
------------------------
(1) Added 14 more skins making a total of 26
(2) Added Orange Button highlights with Autochange with skin option & enable & disable
(3) Fixed realtime update in previous release 3.0.0.7 Final showing wrong update download link
(4) Changed Fullscreen visuals button graphics to monitor type graphics.
(5) Added Quick Skins menu to top left corner of player.
(6) Changed LCD Display Dim to less blue shade now clearer display.
(7) Fixed Associate it was not working 100% Associated.
(8) Fixed load contents issues with pls playlist files if contents where stream url's.
(9) Added new DMFX Application [ DMFX Playlist Creator - Editor ] Can be used as standalone app or run from menu.
(10) Fixed none standard pls files ( eg: title, path etc all on one line in pls) now load 100% correctly and .pls files with Streams in the list now show the title in the playlist.
(Big Thanks to Sergey for his help with #10 )
(11) Added Digitally Imported Streams to ShoutCast Streams directory ( 37 playlists of 37 genre's )
(12) Fixed if Favorite Radio Streams was loaded and Playlist was cleared and DMFX was exited favorites was deleted.
(13) Fixed inperfections in player skins ready for final release ;)
(14) Fixed if last in list was Video and Repeat List was on if first in list was Stream the playlist did not auto resize to custom size.
(15) Fixed if Windows Media Player updated and re-associated to media files DMFX still showed it was Associated in the menu.
(16) Added support for DFX Audio Enhancer v9 (WMP Version) Accessed in the top left Settings & Options Menu
or Misc & Options Menu in Playlist section. [The WMP Audio plugin can be downloaded from http://www.fxsound.com]
or Via the Misc menu if not installed you can click the DFX Audio Enhancer menu section to download it.
(17) Added option enable/disable of add files for Drag & Drop of Folders. (In playlist preferences section)
(18) Fixed if internet connection was lost but still connected to Lan, DMFX startup was dramatically delayed.
(19) Added Open Burn folder to Transfer menu section
(20) Updated help section
(21) DMFX is now Vista & Windows 7 UAC compatible, The DMFX Installation Directory can be written to regardless if UAC is enabled or disabled.
(22) Added Auto Restore File Associations On Start up enable / disable in Misc menu section
(23) Added DFX Enhancer start on top or behind DMFX (applys to Restore from Minimize to tray or taskbar also)
(24) Added DFX Enhancer snap to DMFX Player ( Enhancer moves with DMFX)

Cheers
Delboy

Cyberboom

Post by Cyberboom »

Delboy wrote:Final Release (v3.0.0.8)
------------------------
(1) Added 14 more skins making a total of 26
(2) Added Orange Button highlights with Autochange with skin option & enable & disable
(3) Fixed realtime update in previous release 3.0.0.7 Final showing wrong update download link
(4) Changed Fullscreen visuals button graphics to monitor type graphics.
(5) Added Quick Skins menu to top left corner of player.
(6) Changed LCD Display Dim to less blue shade now clearer display.
(7) Fixed Associate it was not working 100% Associated.
(8) Fixed load contents issues with pls playlist files if contents where stream url's.
(9) Added new DMFX Application [ DMFX Playlist Creator - Editor ] Can be used as standalone app or run from menu.
(10) Fixed none standard pls files ( eg: title, path etc all on one line in pls) now load 100% correctly and .pls files with Streams in the list now show the title in the playlist.
(Big Thanks to Sergey for his help with #10 )
(11) Added Digitally Imported Streams to ShoutCast Streams directory ( 37 playlists of 37 genre's )
(12) Fixed if Favorite Radio Streams was loaded and Playlist was cleared and DMFX was exited favorites was deleted.
(13) Fixed inperfections in player skins ready for final release ;)
(14) Fixed if last in list was Video and Repeat List was on if first in list was Stream the playlist did not auto resize to custom size.
(15) Fixed if Windows Media Player updated and re-associated to media files DMFX still showed it was Associated in the menu.
(16) Added support for DFX Audio Enhancer v9 (WMP Version) Accessed in the top left Settings & Options Menu
or Misc & Options Menu in Playlist section. [The WMP Audio plugin can be downloaded from http://www.fxsound.com]
or Via the Misc menu if not installed you can click the DFX Audio Enhancer menu section to download it.
(17) Added option enable/disable of add files for Drag & Drop of Folders. (In playlist preferences section)
(18) Fixed if internet connection was lost but still connected to Lan, DMFX startup was dramatically delayed.
(19) Added Open Burn folder to Transfer menu section
(20) Updated help section
(21) DMFX is now Vista & Windows 7 UAC compatible, The DMFX Installation Directory can be written to regardless if UAC is enabled or disabled.
(22) Added Auto Restore File Associations On Start up enable / disable in Misc menu section
(23) Added DFX Enhancer start on top or behind DMFX (applys to Restore from Minimize to tray or taskbar also)
(24) Added DFX Enhancer snap to DMFX Player ( Enhancer moves with DMFX)

Cheers
Delboy
That's interesting ;) ..

Manta

Post by Manta »

Kudos to you Delboy, freeware or not it is a very profession application indeed! :mrgreen:

Delboy

Post by Delboy »

manta ;) thanks m8
ive said it before and will say it again ( without the plugins made by others especially Sergey who added commands for me in his plugins ) it would of not been possible, so I have to thank then as well.

Cheers

Valero7

Post by Valero7 »

Yes, this is one of the 6 I've developed and sold commercially. After 6 years this is one of the 3 that are still selling:
Licensed Optician Study Guide
Licensed Optician Study Guide
OPTICIAN TEST DOUBLEc4x3.jpg (66.46 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
Thanks