Ask for help here

Upcoming mother of all image editors
minstrel

Re: Ask for help here

Post by minstrel »

Oscar wrote:That could be done too.
No sooner said, then done! Same as it ever was.
...excellent Oscar!

Minstrel

ps - with even more options to boot!

mhwarner

Post by mhwarner »

:D Thanks Oscar! You are good to us!

Fluffbutt

Post by Fluffbutt »

Oscar wrote:That could be done too.

In the Beta 4 this will become the new drag and drop rules:

Drag and drop images enhancement from explorer to photo-reactor:
-when image has embedded file it will ask if you want to load it as image or as a flow
-if no embedded file, you can drag and drop to main image to replace main image, secondary image to replace secondary image or elsewhere to create secondary image
-you can drag multiple images to create multiple secondary images
-dragging and dropping image elsewhere than the workspace (for example to the monitors) will simply replace the main image
-you can automatically suppress the loading embedded flow if you hold CTRL while dropping.
Mate.. I'd like to pick you up and use you to smack other software developers around their heads, shouting all the time, "THIS is how you listen to people!!"

That's an excellent way of handling it - dropping images into blank work-flow to create secondary images ready for attachment to building blocks = Brilliant!

smmsamm

Post by smmsamm »

I want to make effect for only a circle shape masked of my image not all the surface of my image.

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

How to I clear the flow i have been using to start a new one? I have been just shutting PR down and opening it up again. :oops:

mhwarner

Post by mhwarner »

Rachel wrote:How to I clear the flow i have been using to start a new one? I have been just shutting PR down and opening it up again. :oops:
How about "File\New Project"?

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Ah, yes... that would work. Thank you. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Here is another question, how many times can you "undo"? Or how far can you go back? I seem to be able to go back one step but that is all.

mhwarner

Post by mhwarner »

How do I specify which program to use to display the "Exported Output Image". Mine open automatically in the Windows Explorer picture viewer. Is there a setting in PR or is it dependent on Windows default .JPG settings?

mhwarner

Post by mhwarner »

smmsamm wrote:I want to make effect for only a circle shape masked of my image not all the surface of my image.
smmsamm,

There is a good explanation starting at page 43 of the most recent PDF Help document for PhotoReactor.

Fluffbutt

Post by Fluffbutt »

mhwarner wrote:How do I specify which program to use to display the "Exported Output Image". Mine open automatically in the Windows Explorer picture viewer. Is there a setting in PR or is it dependent on Windows default .JPG settings?
At a guess it probably calls whatever is called when you double click a jpg file from Windows Explorer - default setting is picture viewer.

(which I dislike and have replaced with IrfanView, thoroughly recommended.)

Edit - it does say "default viewer"