anecessaryevil wrote:I just posted my Frankly AOP in the DAP Cafe.
You can see what it does by looking at some of the latest Members' Paintings.
I like most of your AOPs and have used Rough Sketch! a lot. But what I don't like so much is the awkward way you distribute them.
To use for example your newest AOP I have to do the following operations:
1) Download Frankly-AOPHelp.zip
2) Unzip it to get Frankly-AOP.zip and Frankly-help.zip
3) Unzip Frankly-AOP.zip to Program Files\DAPainter\objectpacks
4) Unzip Frankly-help.zip to Program Files\DAPainter\Help
The way I prefer:
1) Download Landscape2.zip
2) Unzip it to Program Files\DAPainter
This zip contains one folder named objectpacks and another named Help. The files inside them go right to where they belong when you unzip it to DAPainter because DAPainter has subfolders with the same names as those in the zip.
I may seem pedantic but I like to have things as quick and simple as possible.