computer crash can't use DapAutopainterPro without $55 upgra

Discussion about Mediachance DAP
megabizzy

computer crash can't use DapAutopainterPro without $55 upgra

Post by megabizzy »

No problem... I have decided to just to get the upgrade becasue of all the new features and the 64 bit operating system option...

Thanks all...
Last edited by megabizzy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

mhwarner

Re: computer crash can't use DapAutopainterPro without $55 u

Post by mhwarner »

Are you positive you are attempting to "register" the version you actually purchased? Did you install from a backup copy or just download a new file from the Mediachance site? The $55 upgrade is for version 4, which was only recently released. In addition, there was an upgrade fee from the 32-bit to the 64 bit version. Your receipt from SWReg clearly states the version. If you don't have a backup copy of the version you purchased, you will probably need to send a PM to Oscar here or use the "Support" contact option on the Mediachance site to obtain a copy of the older version which you purchased. If you don't have any luck, perhaps someone who frequents this forum might be able to send you the appropriate version.
'
Sorry for your troubles. My computer crashed about 6 months ago and I know first-hand what a pain in the butt it is to reinstall all of the software. Fortunately, I did have good backups of all the programs I use.

megabizzy

Re: computer crash can't use DapAutopainterPro without $55 u

Post by megabizzy »

Well now, I was just a little 'frazzled' trying to rescue my dying computer and put stuff over on my new one LOL

...in the meantime, I 've decided I will just pay for the upgrade after all, since I did download the version 4 download today
on the new one... plus I since have seen that there are several new features in the software and plus I am running the 64 bit operating system.

Thank you, Mary, for answering my post today... I need to go back and edit my post above...