Dual Playlist Listbox

Multimedia Builder (Legacy Forum)
Sk8cynic

Dual Playlist Listbox

Post by Sk8cynic »

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to construct a dual listbox where I can load a folder full of m3u playlists or just one m3u playlist into a listbox (on the left side), then either double-click, select or use another button in the middle of the two listboxes to have the contents (songs) of the selected playlist appear in the right-hand listbox and then play each song with the player. I have attached a marked up example. Any help would be much appreciated and you have a better idea or way to do this, by all means feel free to educate me!

Thanks!
Attachments
Marked up dual listbox example
Marked up dual listbox example
DualListboxPlaylist.jpg (72.82 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

dgilmour

Re: Dual Playlist Listbox

Post by dgilmour »

What's difficult to search for files in the folder, load search results to the first list box and then load content of selected playlist to the second list box?

Sk8cynic

Post by Sk8cynic »

Hi,

I need the necessary code to make the program work. I'm a novice at this, not a seasoned programmer.....
Thanks!

dgilmour

Post by dgilmour »

This is simple enough to learn it from samples and help file, why wouldn't you try this way?
The first step is search for m3u files, then load search results in the first list box. Read about SearchForFiles and ListBoxAddItem commands.

Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Like Sergey says it is simple enough to do with ListBoxAddItem commands
DMFX Player v3.0.9.7 Released 02/03/2016